• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

[Non-] Minor Premiership!!!!

Blackadder

serious14 said:
brett said:
Taylor said:
When do we get the premiers plate??

We get it presented at Bluetongue in three weeks!!! Fan farkin tastic!!!!

Fox said that it gets presented to us before the game in Scumtown next week as well........ how sweet that will be.   ;D ;D ;D

Return Train ticket to Newcastle: $10
Entry to Stadium: $20
Being presented with the Premiers plate in front of the Scum: Priceless

FFC Mariner

CCLC was going OFF. Adelaides goals were celebrated as if it was us playing :)

Well done to everyone at the club, take a bow.

Ravana

could there be any better end to the weekend..

oh btw the 28th is my birthday, so I want the jets getting smashed as a present

fedelta

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=ccfc_news_item&id=21162

The Mariners will be formally awarded the Premiers Plate at Bluetongue Stadium on Sunday, 10 February, just before they line up to face northern rivals the Newcastle Jets in their Major Semi Final 2nd Leg encounter.

~Floss~

AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! I'll read all the posts and catch up tomorrow. Until then, just had to post something.

FAAAARK, WE'RE GOIN TO ASIA!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight, but can't afford to spend hours on here getting all excited all over again

sunset

so, so happy. thank you so much CCM, the players, Lawrie, the bar staff wherever we go, and even the temperamental security and/or riot police we get at games for letting this & that go from time to time. it's been a wild ride this season and what the hell..who'd-a think it but GOsford will be hosting ACL games in '09!!!

thank you so much CCM for bringing this to us. what can I say? awesome. bring on the finals!!!!!

bec

I would also like to Congratulate you guys i am a Jets fan but i do have family that support the mariners.we have a bit of fun with it so its all good.Again congratulations and bring on the next two weeks

S

soccersensei

AHHHH JUST GOT BACK FROMMMM SYDNEYYYYYY!!!

OLE OLE.... OLE OLE....
FEELING SO FARKIN HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
FANBLOOODYTASTIC DAY!!!!!!!

HAhahahahaha!!!
We marched in with Victory at Sydney today while they cheered out...
"your just a suburb of gosford" to the sydney masses. Was hilarious.

We then followed up with the sports bar at fox studios, firmly amongst SFC supporters.

To the crew who were their today, Big thumbs up lads and lasses, everyone behaved respectfully and not only kept their heads, but were also still proud and had a ball. Pretty hilarious as we chanted and sung proudly - complete with party hats, blowers and party poppers dancing around the pub at celebration time! HAHAHAHaaa!   Sensational.

Also, real credit to Victory & SFC, sure there were a small handful of dickhead incidents, but there's always a couple of dickheads in all club supporters. However there was also so many fantastic congratulations and so much good spirit and good will. Also what was expressed to us all many times, was that the Mariners, Marinators and Blue Tongue/Gosford are clearly held in very high regard with many people regarding it as their favourite away trip destination. We also had virtually everyone from Melbourne wishing us to go onto win the toilet seat, and many SFC supporters on the Minor victory saying congratulations and that we truly deserved it! How good our crowds and supporter base was...and on it went...
It was a lot of class and good will exhibited, and it made me proud to be an Australian.

So congrats to our Marinators and all or good people of the central coast!
Your doing us very proud and the good will is spreading, just as our strength is growing!!!!

MUCH AS OUR MIGHTY MEN IN YELLOW!!!!
A SUPER CONGRATS TO YOU, OUR BOYS, LAWRIE, AND ALL THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND SPONSORS!!!! 
YOU'VE GIVEN US THE RIDE...
AND NOW A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COME TRUE.
AND THERES STILL SO MUCH TO COME!!!

MUCH JOY TO YOU ALL!!!  :grouphug:

SS

Timmyv

pjennings said:
Cheers - that's classy Timmy. Though I hear you tried to upset our Danny on Saturday!!!

hahah he seemed to be a little upset. All i was doing was holding my scarf. I wasnt impressed with how he acted, but thats Life.

Newieutd

pjennings said:
Timmyv said:
Congrats.

Cheers - that's classy Timmy. Though I hear you tried to upset our Danny on Saturday!!!

First off congratulations. Great for the league that it can come down to the last round of games to see who the minor premiers are. Oh and you quite easily destroyed Wellington.

Second Vukovic openly called us c*nts

TOPGUN-JIMMY

congrattualtions  to yah all on the premiership from adelaide,

but now the real games are on,

this from the ffa....  just in case no 1 has put it up...good luck to every 1...

What a finish!

20th January 2008

Dear Jimmy,

What a finish to the Hyundai A-League season for 2007/08!

The final round, as well as the entire season, certainly gave all of us an opportunity to live the promise of 90 emotions in 90 minutes!  

Now that the final standings are known, congratulations to Central Coast Mariners for taking out the Premiership Plate and for securing a place in the 2009 Asian Football Confederation Champions League.

As a valued member of the Football Family we would like to offer you priority access to the Hyundai A-League 2008 Finals Series tickets before sale to the public.

If you would like to take advantage of this special offer, please note the following dates and ticketing arrangements.  To purchase tickets as part of this offer, you will need either to enter your MFN into the password field of the relevant ticketing website, once logged in, or to quote your MFN to the phone operator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney FC vs. Queensland Roar
Friday 25 January, 2008
Kick off 8pm  Gates Open 6pm (local time)
Sydney Football Stadium

When do tickets go on sale?

Football Family on sale - Tuesday 22 January 2008
9am 8pm local time 1 day only

Phone Ticketek on 132 849
Or Click here to book via the Ticketek website

Ticket Limit is 4 per Membership

For more information click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle Jets vs. Central Coast Mariners
Sunday 27 January, 2008
Kick off 6pm Gates Open 4pm (local time)
EnergyAustralia Stadium, Newcastle

9am 7pm local time 1 day only

Phone Proticket on 02 4915 2345
Or Click here to book via the Proticket website  

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:  uuuuuuuu  nite  tedddddddddddddddd 08/09..

Queensland Roar vs. Sydney FC
Friday 8 February, 2008
Kick Off 7pm  Gates Open 5pm (Qld time)
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

9am 8pm (Qld time 1 day only

Ticket limit is 4 per membership.

Central Coast Mariners vs. Newcastle Jets
Sunday 10 February, 2008
Kick off 6pm Gates Open 4pm (local time)
Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford

9am 8pm local time 1 day only

On behalf of everyone involved with the Hyundai A-League, we look forward to welcoming you to the Hyundai A-League 2008 Finals Series.

Cheers

Newieutd

mustapha_beer said:
bakery5 said:
how important was that goal Tommy P saved against Sydney.
There are a lot of moments that, in hindsight, have proved crucial....I'd like to add another one to the list. I'm not his greatest fan, but last night, in injury time, just as it looked like we would have to settle for 1-0....Kwasnik produced a finish worthy of winning a Grand Final, never mind a regular season game. Credit where it's deserved, Adam......that was the difference between us & Newcastle winning the (Not-so) Minor Premiership.

It is funny you talk about "what if's" and pivotal moments. I seriously thought that the goal Wellington were given after the game ended mid-season would come back to bite us. In the end it didn't (with you scoring 2 on saturday night)

dru

Newieutd said:
pjennings said:
Timmyv said:
Congrats.

First off congratulations. Great for the league that it can come down to the last round of games to see who the minor premiers are. Oh and you quite easily destroyed Wellington.

Cheers Dane,

sheep shaggers in disguise may of been more appropriate given how many times you've cheered on NZ and the nix against us.  :p

Newieutd

dru said:
Newieutd said:
pjennings said:
Timmyv said:
Congrats.

Cheers Dane,

sheep shaggers in disguise may of been more appropriate given how many times you've cheered on NZ and the nix against us.  :p

i was more amazed that without knowing me he already knew i was a c*nt

dru

Newieutd said:
dru said:
Newieutd said:
pjennings said:
Timmyv said:
Congrats.

Cheers Dane,

i was more amazed that without knowing me he already knew i was a c*nt

Oh I did a flyer drop around the coast warning everyone.  ;) it had colour pictures and all.  ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred