• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

[Non-] Minor Premiership!!!!

Deej

we are champions say we are champions

champione champione ole ole ole

Anyway, what an end to the season.....NSW GF a certainty (probably in Sydney), I had a feeling all week that us and Jets would be 1 and 2!

Jobs half done, keep working hard.....congrats to the boys!

cruiser

I'm celebrating tonight with a bottle of my finest red. The Mariners have done the Central Coast proud. Grand finalists in the 1st season, premiers in the 3rd. Many thought we were only making up numbers. Now we are on the brink of becoming the A-League's greatest team in its short history.  :eek:verhead:

I only moved up here from Sydney 5 years ago but I love it here and I think that the Coast will be my home for the rest of my life. The Mariners will be my A-League team til I die.

LFCMariners

A big one-digit salute to those fans of opposition teams who labelled the Mariners "chokers" over the past few weeks. If you don't understand, let me break it to you this way:

WE'RE GOING TO ASIA! WE'RE GOING TO ASIA!
WE'RE GOING TO ASIA!
AND YOU'RE NOT!

Marquee

I wonder if they got some video footage of lawrie watching the two games
would be good to see his reactions
reminds me of John Howard celebrating the socceroo's scoring one time, hilarious

promdi442

DJ said:

Anyway, what an end to the season.....NSW GF a certainty (probably in Sydney), I had a feeling all week that us and Jets would be 1 and 2!

DJ ARE YOU SAYING THAT ffa WILL NOT GIVE EITHER US OR JETS HOME GROUND ADVANTAGE FOR THE GRANDFINAL BUT SYDNEY COULD GET THE HOME GROUND ADVANTAGE BY COMING THIRD AND QUALIFYING FOR THE FINAL THROUGH THE BACK DOOR THEN PLAYING IT AT THEIR FRONT DOOR.

SO IF IT IS A ROAR - MARINERS GF IT WILL BE PLAYED AT SFS SO THEY CAN HAVE A BOOST TO THEIR PROFITS AND STUFF THE RIGHTS OF THE 1st QUALIFYING TEAM. maybe they FFA may suggest suncorp so they can 50,000 in attendance.

Bex

gooooo yoouuuuuuuuu yelloooowwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

unbelievable results from todays games for us. :eek:

WE ARE THE PREMIERS!!!!!!!!  :thumbup:

sorjesk

Well Done, totally deserved. Have enjoyed my many trips up the coast this year and will enjoy watchin the yellow beat the jets scum!! Anyone for FC v Mariners GF again??

Bex

promdi442 said:
DJ ARE YOU SAYING THAT ffa WILL NOT GIVE EITHER US OR JETS HOME GROUND ADVANTAGE FOR THE GRANDFINAL BUT SYDNEY COULD GET THE HOME GROUND ADVANTAGE BY COMING THIRD AND QUALIFYING FOR THE FINAL THROUGH THE BACK DOOR THEN PLAYING IT AT THEIR FRONT DOOR.

SO IF IT IS A ROAR - MARINERS GF IT WILL BE PLAYED AT SFS SO THEY CAN HAVE A BOOST TO THEIR PROFITS AND STUFF THE RIGHTS OF THE 1st QUALIFYING TEAM. maybe they FFA may suggest suncorp so they can 50,000 in attendance.

Welcome to capitolism.

Besides, its understandable that the ffa would avoid a stadium that holds 20,000 when they could get 50,000 buying tickets. Must admit, I will enjoy watching football with a crowd that big..... or bigger!

Perhaps singo might start to consider sponsoring some extensions to the stadium with the amount the crowds are growing. aren't we up there with some NRL crowd numbers now?

Gen (MarinerMum)

Time to line up at ticketek and ring protickets while waiting.

[move]Start saving for ASIA [/move]
:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Miracles can't be bought they just happen to those who believe.  Bad luck Frank Lowy

Deej

promdi442 said:
DJ said:

Nothing is definite yet but yes IMO if we or Newcastle win the right to host the final it will be at Homebush or SFS

Blackadder

Oh how sweet it is, in a few short years building the club from the ground up and now for some exposure and big $$$$ potentially in Asia.
Kudos to Ian, Lyall,Lawrie, and Peter Turnbull most recently and all on the Mariners board for beleiving in the vision to make the Central Coast Mariners the premier team in Australia both on and off the pitch.
Asia here we come!!!! :D

Edit:TimmyV, thanks for the congrats and showing some class.  :thumbup:

CCM-JAM80

Speechless.

To a minority, show some class please ...

Quite simply, I am over the moon. I missed one home game and I haven'tbeen as proud ... WE WON THE PREMIERSHIP!

serious14

brett said:
Taylor said:
When do we get the premiers plate??

We get it presented at Bluetongue in three weeks!!! Fan farkin tastic!!!!

Fox said that it gets presented to us before the game in Scumtown next week as well........ how sweet that will be.  ;D ;D ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb