• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

[Non-] Minor Premiership!!!!

Newieutd

dru said:
Newieutd said:
dru said:
Newieutd said:
pjennings said:
Timmyv said:
Congrats.

Cheers - that's classy Timmy. Though I hear you tried to upset our Danny on Saturday!!!

First off congratulations. Great for the league that it can come down to the last round of games to see who the minor premiers are. Oh and you quite easily destroyed Wellington.

Second Vukovic openly called us c*nts

Cheers Dane,

sheep shaggers in disguise may of been more appropriate given how many times you've cheered on NZ and the nix against us.  :p

i was more amazed that without knowing me he already knew i was a c*nt

Oh I did a flyer drop around the coast warning everyone.  ;) it had colour pictures and all.  ;D

As long as it was photos of that night with the Hen's party at Harrigans

cruiser

Monday morning and it still feels so good.  :vhappy:

Unfortuntely I didnt renew my membership this year (although I ended up only missing one home game early in the season) so I'll have to wait til Wednesday before I can buy a ticket.

dru

Newieutd said:
As long as it was photos of that night with the Hen's party at Harrigans

Why do you think he called you a c$nt, he saw the photos of that night.

FFC Mariner

Lawrie quoted in the SMH.

Speaking above the din of celebrating fans and players at the Terrigal Hotel, the former Coach of the Year said: "This is massive. It's not what you do over 17 rounds, it's what you do over 21 that counts. We got the wobbles, but the win last night was huge, and we deserve it. I would have been devastated if we had missed out. The first [A-League] season we came so close, last year was disappointing, but now we're on top, and it's a fantastic feeling. I'm so happy for the coaching staff, the squad, the club and the fans. We may be the smallest club in the league, but we've got the biggest heart."

Pressure off, in Asia - lets have a party.

How great will it be to welcome the boys onto EAS as champions  :pirashoot:

S

soccersensei

TOPGUN-JIMMY said:
im tipping newcastle, sorry guys.. :goodpost: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Ahhhhhhh.... thats ok, don't worry yourself overly about it,
just add it to the big list of other things you got wrong this year.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

That said,
Thanks for the kind congrats earlier,
I'm sincerely hoping you guys go ballistic in Asia because I genuinely believe you guys are real quality and it was nice to see you returning to your usual top form yesterday.

Best Wishes I'm sure you'll continue to do Australian football proud.

blastbum

THANK YOU FOR THE CONGRATS A-LEAGUE!!!!
hal_final_rd.jpg

Cooldad

I still can't believe we have gone and won it. What a great day walking into an  office Sydney FC supporters... :D

Omni

This still hasn't suck in totally, but I'm never going to get tired of looking at that table or hearing the words "Central Coast" and "Premiers" together.

Andy Harper: Where did you say we'd finish this season?

Part_Timer

i bet the qld fans wont be singing the "tiatto you can shag my missus"  chant anytime soon, HAHAHA im still afraid of that little kid tho...

yellowcake

Omni said:
This still hasn't suck in totally, but I'm never going to get tired of looking at that table or hearing the words "Central Coast" and "Premiers" together.
First 2/3 of the season had to make do (with a grin on my face) with hearing "Central Coast" and "surprise competition leaders"

bikinigirl

yellowcake said:
Omni said:
First 2/3 of the season had to make do (with a grin on my face) with hearing "Central Coast" and "surprise competition leaders"

. yep, but i think after the qld game they said something like 'central coast are the best in the country albeit only on goal difference'

. however on the few occassions where we were 2nd or 3rd 'on goal difference only' we were simply referred to as 2nd or 3rd even though nobody had more competition points than us all season (i think)

. little things but bloody annoying

ryan

I sent Andy Harper a note through the Total Football website asking him if he could please tip us to come last agin next season. ;D

S

soccersensei

ryan said:
I sent Andy Harper a note through the Total Football website asking him if he could please tip us to come last agin next season. ;D

:thumbup:  :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred