• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

[Non-] Minor Premiership!!!!

gull

Absolutely awesome!! Look out Asia here we come! :thumbup:

Congratulations to the players on a fantastic achievement. Now for the toilet seat!

BTW J Griffiths looked very injured to me towards the end of Friday night's game.

MrCelery

YOOOUUUUU FFF@@@@$$$$$$$KING BEUTAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topped the Scummers from Boganland, won the Permiership, and qualified for Asia all in one weekend..... HOW F@%KING GOOD IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Lawrie and all the boys. I think I've had sixteen heart attacks and 20 bouts of depression since November, but it was all worth it in the end.

CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS!

Trophy Cabinet League

CCM - Premier's Plate, sundry other pre-season trophies

BOGANS - Cobwebs

Let me at the liquor cabinet.

:eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:  :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :vhappy:  :eek:verhead: :vhappy:   

mustapha_beer

bakery5 said:
how important was that goal Tommy P saved against Sydney.

:eek:verhead:

There are a lot of moments that, in hindsight, have proved crucial....I'd like to add another one to the list. I'm not his greatest fan, but last night, in injury time, just as it looked like we would have to settle for 1-0....Kwasnik produced a finish worthy of winning a Grand Final, never mind a regular season game. Credit where it's deserved, Adam......that was the difference between us & Newcastle winning the (Not-so) Minor Premiership.

Didn't have the stomach to watch the games on Foxsports, but flicked between channels often enough to know what was going on.....the wife now thinks I'm a complete nutter!

As for next Sunday....who knows? This season has been one sod of a rollercoaster, and I have a feeling it's got more to offer. See you all at Energy Australia!!!!

Ted

Absolutely brilliant! I missed the game last night (had a gig in canberra), but was kept kept up to date by sms (thanks shane). After a disappointing gig the news of the win made my night and now we're minor premieres! bloody awesome! now the next hurdle.....

shipwreck

Hate to take away all the pat on the backs but that extra goal against Wellington made no difference, we only needed it if Sydney got the win, we had equal goal difference to Newcastle anyway and if thats equal it then goes to goals for, which we have way more than Newcastle. Anyway, congratulations to the boys, we are playing in Asia and we have it all to look forward to!

Not to mention the Aloisi factor.....

Timmyv

Yea thats no problems. Even tho your the rivals, yas still won by one farking goal haha

Im stoked to make top 2. Really want a ACL spot

Omni

shipwreck said:
Hate to take away all the pat on the backs but that extra goal against Wellington made no difference....

Well, no, Sydney would have played differently if they only needed one goal so it did make a difference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred