• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Next CCM Manager

scottmac

Suspended
"Paul, I think this has run its course, you should resign."
"No."
"Ok, next year you don't get to choose who you sign."
"....Bye."
Yeah right. You do know he was out of contract this year right? And they were negotiating a contract for next year yeah?

Insertnamehere

Any way we look at it whoever is in the running for the job will look at what's happened today and have reservations. We will not have a experienced manager here next year and even the inexperienced would be foolish to take a role where you have limited control over recruitment.
Plenty of decent stock in NPL, that wouldn't cost a bomb. So to me it's just being snobby.

scottmac

Suspended
The amount of ignorance on this forum right now is astounding. All of a sudden everyone has forgotten about our f**ked up owner and everything will be rosey because new coach. Enjoy your delusion

TedShot

The amount of ignorance on this forum right now is astounding. All of a sudden everyone has forgotten about our f**ked up owner and everything will be rosey because new coach. Enjoy your delusion
f**ked up owner is potentially there regardless, he owns the team. Okon was a poor coach. I don't call recognising a potential step in the right direction delusional.

scottmac

Suspended
f**ked up owner is potentially there regardless, he owns the team. Okon was a poor coach. I don't call recognising a potential step in the right direction delusional.
So in the clubs own words we have parted ways to get on with recruitment and strategy. Under who's watch? Who's making the decisions? For what purpose? What's the direction of the club?

Reactions: adz

pjennings

So in the clubs own words we have parted ways to get on with recruitment and strategy. Under who's watch? Who's making the decisions? For what purpose? What's the direction of the club?

I doubt this is Gatty's new hope news. So this may only be part of the story. It should shake out in the next week or so. Nothing remains a secret in football in Australia.

scottmac

Suspended
Mate I think you're more than making up for the optimism!
This place has gone from the depths of despair to optimism in a second because of the same bullshit we've seen go on at this club because of one person. Yeah maybe right decision but f**k me it's raising so many more red flags.

Ozhammer

Whoever the new coach ends up being, they need to have Hutch and/or Monty as their assistant, just so there can be no doubt about what the culture expectations are in our club.

VicMariner

Things are going to get worse before they get better imo. I can't see MC paying for a decent coach.
This upheaval has probably just guaranteed us the spoon too.

FFC Mariner

Sully was part of the original Mariners spirit, played in "that" game against the scum with the brawl in the tunnel - he gets it. He might just be able to fire them up enough to get us 9th

Blackadder

Out of left field .... Harry is doing well in the lower leagues in the UK .... maybe he would be willing to make his name with us.
I doubt it, it seems Crawley Town a willing to give Kewell the resources he needs for promotion, something he wouldn't get here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred