• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New Mariners Coach?

radar

fruit4all.jpg

I'll miss this most of all

neverwozza

scottmac said:
LiverpoolMariners said:
I'm trying to work out why Lawrie didn't come over to Bay 23 after the match? Surely he would know if it was his last home match and he'd want to say goodbye?

Because hes a bigger man than that. It was Clarky and Boogs' night and he didn't want to f**k it for them.

I haven't always agreed with his team selections or his tactics but there is no doubting the man is all class.  When I look at the immature coaches that currently grace the league we really have been blessed. I hope Arnold has grown up since the Asian Cup debacle and learnt to handle the pressure of defeat because we will have a poor run at some stage next season and I hope he doesn't crack.

Atomic

Lets assume that Arnold and Moss come on board, can someone please explain how the partnership will work? What's the difference between a manager and a coach? Who works out the tactics? Who decides on the team? If Lawrie "moves upstairs" what will his role be?

radar

spike said:
FFC Mariner said:
Arnold will pick Danny to play left back and Moss will attempt to talk him out of it
Nah, Danny'll get his chance to play striker and the gloves will go to Pedj.

Pedj would play better in goals than he did on the field last night

nah I kid I kid he's okay

but seriously wtf

FFC Mariner

This is the twat who takes a player who is on the verge of breaking into an EPL side to the Olympics and plays Jade North FFS.

midfielder

I will be vey disappointed in our management in Arnold Out is appointed our coach... and as I have posted previously I cannot see GA adding to our gate, unless he has an outstanding season...

Many travel from Sydney, the Rovers are setting up in Sydney...

A new league and new teams have little or no history to call upon... Meaning those that support your team do so these days in the main because of location... We have a smallest population...

What keeps fans is a good night out a good atmosphere and a technically improving squad and a technically improving league... One of the reasons BTW that Fozzies rants about our technical play hurt us some much... But if our crowds fall then what ever atmosphere is left will be gone to cries of Arnold Out...

GA has failed at every level he has coached from the Northern Spirit on... his name does not inspire.... if anything he is a laughing stock as will our club be for appointing him...

GA will not bring crowds certainly anyone in Sydney thinking of coming to A-League matches for the first time will not come and see us...

IMO if we appoint GA it will  financially hurt the club and is the worst possible appointment we could make ( sorry Kossie is worst) and makes me shake my head at how our management could make such a tactical error in forward planning....

Midfielder not happy if this is true...   

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
midfielder said:
I will be vey disappointed in our management in Arnold Out is appointed our coach... and as I have posted previously I cannot see GA adding to our gate, unless he has an outstanding season...

Many travel from Sydney, the Rovers are setting up in Sydney...

A new league and new teams have little or no history to call upon... Meaning those that support your team do so these days in the main because of location... We have a smallest population...

What keeps fans is a good night out a good atmosphere and a technically improving squad and a technically improving league... One of the reasons BTW that Fozzies rants about our technical play hurt us some much... But if our crowds fall then what ever atmosphere is left will be gone to cries of Arnold Out...

GA has failed at every level he has coached from the Northern Spirit on... his name does not inspire.... if anything he is a laughing stock as will our club be for appointing him...

GA will not bring crowds certainly anyone in Sydney thinking of coming to A-League matches for the first time will not come and see us...

IMO if we appoint GA it will  financially hurt the club and is the worst possible appointment we could make ( sorry Kossie is worst) and makes me shake my head at how our management could make such a tactical error in forward planning....

Midfielder not happy if this is true...   

+ 1,000,000 ...  our worst nightmare has become a reality ... :(  :redcard:  :'(

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/a-league/mckinna-to-stand-down-20100209-np94.html

krusty

This totally sucks but lets give him a chance. If he takes us all the way we will love him and alot of people will have egg on there faces.I hope we havent paid to much for him a 3 year deal i think is to long.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred