• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mr Rudd's Flashin the cash!!

Paolo

dru said:
Feck to that shit, the poor are just going to save it, pay down debt or spend it on essentials.as pointless as the last round of handouts
wrong...last round of handouts we slpped it away in the pokies...the statistics say so

kevrenor

keensy said:
dru said:
Feck to that shit, the poor are just going to save it, pay down debt or spend it on essentials.as pointless as the last round of handouts
wrong...last round of handouts we slipped it away in the pokies...the statistics say so

Ah, record profit for CCLC then this year eh?
Yeah, right!

And the poor ..."save it, pay down debt or spend it" is pointless how?

Paolo

Bearinator said:
60% i believe keensy?
not quite

A RECORD surge in poker machine spending in December is being attributed to the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.

The latest Office of the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner figures show people spent $68.1 million on poker machines in December, an increase of more than $8 million on the $59.76 million spent in December, 2007.

marinermick

Alicia said:
Wilson said:
Go KEV??
http://www.pm.gov.au/media/Release/2009/media_release_0778.cfm

$950!!!  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Hope we actually get it.  By we, I mean ME :p

i miss out again

i have not seen one dollar from these stimuli packages

FFC Mariner

Another fiscal f**k up by arguable our weakest treasurer and PM ever.

Wheres the Snowy Mountains scheme? Wheres the Harbour Bridge. Where's the vison, the leadership?

Their craven pandering to the people who voted for them is sickening.

Keynes would be spinning in his grave

dru

kevrenor said:
keensy said:
dru said:
wrong...last round of handouts we slipped it away in the pokies...the statistics say so

Yeah, right!

The whole point of this is to keep the economy going and keep people in jobs, Putting it away for a rainy day or paying down esisting debt, while being good for the individual, does nothing to stimulate the economy. Similarly it being spent on essentials is going to line either the supermarkets, fuel companies or utilities sectors pockets all of which I dare say are staying fairly stong.

FFC Mariner said:

Wheres the Snowy Mountains scheme? Wheres the Harbour Bridge. Where's the vison, the leadership?

New hospitals, new rail networks

Hell even some of that money could be put away for work for the dole schemes when people inevitably lose their jobs

FFC Mariner

Pouring $$ to cover the disasters caused by the States not investing is a disgrace too. They obviously owe a lot of $$ to the CMFEU and Teachers Union.

serious14

Andrew - oh oh, I know.  A second Sydney Airport, combined with a bullet-esque train link from Brisbane to Melbourne.

Pft, who am I kidding, that makes sense!!!!

dru

FFC Mariner said:
Pouring $$ to cover the disasters caused by the States not investing is a disgrace too. They obviously owe a lot of $$ to the CMFEU and Teachers Union.

While not ideal, they would be large projects with multi year life span that would see a lot of people employed regardless.

Maybe we need a new collesium to keep the people happy

~Floss~

Wilson said:
It is clearly indicated who will get it and who wont!!

Where? (link?)

How is it determined? eg. Last financial year's tax return (still haven't done one). :headbutt: Gross? Net? Are "Fringe Benefits" included (eg. cars, computers, allowances, etc.)?

These details will actually make a big difference for some. (i.e. many who gross over 100k can have a much lower taxable income)

marconigirl

dru said:
FFC Mariner said:

While not ideal, they would be large projects with multi year life span that would see a lot of people employed regardless.

Lol...
So your saying, if you give teachers union $$$ I will get a job??? :p
THat would be good...

Stupid questions- whats CMFEU???

marinermick

dru said:
FFC Mariner said:

all that is coming from the separate infrastructure fund which has been fast-tracked

we need an instant stimulus and that does not come from infrastructure

sadly, given the state of the world economy we don't need a vision on this one - we need cash injected into areas that will flow into the economy instantly

there is no choice in this one - it something that has to be done to ease the impending recession

ironically this one is sticking very closely to keynesian philosophies

Arabmariner

dru said:
kevrenor said:
keensy said:
dru said:

Yeah, right!

The whole point of this is to keep the economy going and keep people in jobs, Putting it away for a rainy day or paying down esisting debt, while being good for the individual, does nothing to stimulate the economy. Similarly it being spent on essentials is going to line either the supermarkets, fuel companies or utilities sectors pockets all of which I dare say are staying fairly stong.

FFC Mariner said:

New hospitals, new rail networks

There's plenty of hospitals around.

But they're short on doctors and nurses and overstaffed with pen-pushers and desk-jockeys.

BAD BULLZ

I dont understand how spending it on exsisting debts wont help??
Pay off debt have more money to buy more thus keeping things going.

serious14

marinermick said:
sadly, given the state of the world economy we don't need a vision on this one - we need cash injected into areas that will flow into the economy instantly

Pokies??  Bottle shops??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred