• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mr Rudd's Flashin the cash!!

Sacko

FFC Mariner said:
BTW, we dont need to carpet bomb the poor, far too expensive.

Eliminate the baby bonus and they will be gone in 1 generation

(I'll go now)

You may not be too far from the truth there sun shine, there's very interesting section in Freakonomics [published by Pengiun] that suggests that the crime rate in the US dropped dramatically 17 years after abortion was made legal across all states...

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/

Sacko

FFC Mariner said:
Too hot Keensy, some of us are slaving away to pay the taxes that Rudd wants to be spunked on pokies.

Why I cant cut out the middle man, pay no tax and put it in the pokies myself I have no idea?

Why not scrap income tax and increase the GST to 45%? Seems to work in Bermuda....

kevrenor

ccm11 said:
i heard if u earnt under 11K you dont get anything?

You have to actually pay tax, so if your taxable income is too low and you don't have to - then you don't get the dosh.

Ranyen

Important Information on the Stimulus Payment

"This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment.  This is a
very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

"Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?

"A. It is money that the federal government will send to Taxpayers.

"Q. Where will the government get this money?

"A. >From taxpayers.

"Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?

"A. Only a smidgen.

"Q. What is the purpose of this payment?

"A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition
TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

"Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?

"A.  Shut up."

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the Economy by spending
your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at K-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If you spend it on petrol it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to India.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to South East Asia or New
Zealand (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to Japan.

If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan.

And none of it will help the economy.

We need to keep that money here.  You can keep the money here by spending
it at garage sales, going to a football game, or spending it on
prostitutes, beer or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still
here.

Ranyen

Pro-rata'd threshold is only for under 18 year olds finishing full time study.

If you don't need to lodge a tax return - you can lodge a "Return not necessary to lodge" form, from the ATO website. As your income is below the threshold, I think you might be entitled to the $950. I will find more out on that.

The tax free threshold is $6,000 - but factoring the Low Income Earners Tax Offset, you can actually earn $11,000 without having to pay tax (or $11,300 less the maximum un-substantiated deductions of $300). HOWEVER, if you have had tax withheld from ANY payments made to you (salary, wages, interest), you need to lodge a tax return. If you have earned under $11,000 you will get all the tax withheld back as a refund. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.

If you have any questions, PM me & I will try to answer them off the book. I can't give advice as I'm not your tax agent, but I'm here to help if needed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami