• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Merged Thread - Danny Vukovic Red Card (outcome page 42)

uncleyellow

have seen the replay, and if Danny gets anything for that (red is already too harsh!!) Ill be f**ked!!! and FFA can be f**ked too!
Im saying this based on the precedent set by that sackwhacking little fark who Iwould love to go toe to toe with, Joel princess griffiths.... This is both disasterous and a disgrace!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

marinersman - suspensions do count for international football.

I didn't even notice that he had gone up for the corner :p

What a cruel twist of fate that it was that scum Holland who punched that ball away in the box. 

marinersman

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
marinersman - suspensions do count for international football.

I didn't even notice that he had gone up for the corner :p

What a cruel twist of fate that it was that scum Holland who punched that ball away in the box. 

Thanks Capn, I should have realised that. It's bloody obvious and a stupid question. Don't know what I was thinking. Too many emotions going on inside my little head.

Agree with you about the little turncoat filth for a footballer. How ironic it was him who handballed. I find it disgusting and repulsive that someone can be so morally bankrupt and it all turns to gold. Karma will get him at some stage though. 

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

marinersman - not a stupid question, you were just hoping for a positive answer.

What's even more ironic is that Griffiths got away with assaulting an official - and goes on to carry the Jets to the GF.  If Griffiths had been sent off for the same offence that Danny committed, they wouldn't have made it to the GF.

Just saw the offence. 

He deserves to be sent, though I think what Griffiths did is far worse - heck, it doesn't sound to be much worse than what that Sydney player did.

I mean, it was stupid, and he should be out for a while - but I don't think he was actually trying to attack or even intimidate Shield.  Actually, I can't really imagine why he hit the arm......

sccsmb

im hoping there isnt a life time ban
cause australia would be the loser he is a solid young keeper who'se passion got the better of him....besides he did something that so many people have wanted to do for awhile ( hit shield)
if they ban Danny for life the FFA will have established themselves as morons

FFC Mariner

Agreed, the vision on Fox doesnt look good.

Wont be a year or life but expect a lengthy ban.

Poor kid looked gutted at Mingers

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

thomas477 said:
Danny is a hot head, so is griffo, if danny calms down a tad he will be australia's next top keeper

How is danny a hot head?  He causes fewer problems than just about anybody.

Covic is a hot head - actually, Covic is a temper tantrum throwing little bitch.  The last two games he's done nothing but whinge and throw temper tantrums everytime we've come near him, and attempt to intimidate our players (and SOMEHOW win free kicks doing so) 

Seems to be a common trend with Newcastle. 

Stormin_Norman

Danny Vukovic is a man of the people.

He did what you all wanted to do. and good on him. I would hope Reddy would have done the same thing.

marinersman

Hey Greenpole, was there many at Mingers? I wanted to go but I ended up going straight home from the SFS.

As much as I wanted to see the boys and celebrate our season, it was just too hard. I just wanted to get home and drown my sorrows.

Mattsy

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
thomas477 said:
Danny is a hot head, so is griffo, if danny calms down a tad he will be australia's next top keeper

How is danny a hot head?  He causes fewer problems than just about anybody.

Covic is a hot head - actually, Covic is a temper tantrum throwing little bitch.  The last two games he's done nothing but whinge and throw temper tantrums everytime we've come near him, and attempt to intimidate our players (and SOMEHOW win free kicks doing so) 

Seems to be a common trend with Newcastle. 

In reference to that, do you think he would pass up the opportunity within the last 20 mins being 1-0 up to waste a little time? surely not.

FFC Mariner

marinersman said:
Hey Greenpole, was there many at Mingers? I wanted to go but I ended up going straight home from the SFS.

As much as I wanted to see the boys and celebrate our season, it was just too hard. I just wanted to get home and drown my sorrows.

Few hundred or so, pretty good turnout considering

Hagar the Horrible

Stormin_Norman said:

He did what you all wanted to do. and good on him. I would hope Reddy would have done the same thing.
Would you like to see McMaster do that, or just Reddy?

S

soccersensei

A 2 match ban "if anything" anything more would be a total travesty of justice.
Young players making mistakes in such high stakes and high pressure circumstances are to some degree to be expected and I hope that these elements will strongly feature in Danny's favour, however I do fear that the FFA might be annoyed at the general loss of control at the end and so may want to make an example of Danny. This would be the real travesty of justice, as it should be Shield's who comes under fire.  :redcard: His inconsistency on all the 50/50's compounds frustration for spectators, players and coaching staff alike - often for both sides, throughout most of the matches he referees, this coupled with his complete inability to control TO BE EXPECTED high emotional levels of "either team" today makes him truly responsible for the teams outburst, in much the same way, that the guys fighting with jets fans who were seated in the Mariners designated supporter bays is not the Mariners nor the Jets fault but the FFA's.  :redcard:

We have a very large problem here, there's no one for our referees to even model themselves on, as the #1 is almost as dreadful as the worst we have to offer. How do we move forward from here? It is clearly now our weakest link...

Stormin_Norman

valentius borealis said:
Stormin_Norman said:

Would you like to see McMaster do that, or just Reddy?

I would like to see Sylvester Stallone in goals going on a rampage against the referee. If he wants to be a man of the people and get elected, to keep up with Arnie; that is what he should do.

Hagar the Horrible

Greenpoleffc said:
Agreed, the vision on Fox doesnt look good.

Wont be a year or life but expect a lengthy ban.

Poor kid looked gutted at Mingers
warning: NSL content

It sounds comparable to when Simon Bell manhandled Matthew Breeze up in Newcastle, resulting in a 5 match suspension.

marinersman

Wheresdadpants, time to go to bed mate. Hopefully when you wake up, you will get on here and apologise for your behavior tonight and especially to Greenpole.

I would be very suprised if you are not banned and deservedly so.

These forums are full of intelligent, good people and I have always thought, are first class in etiquitte. You my friend, do not deserve to be here.

Mattsy

I feel sorry for the bloke, but yeah, valentius.. I remember that and I cant see it much longer then a few weeks. Remember, the MEDIA has stated this information. We all know their accuracy :-|

bec

as a jets fan there was nothin really in it so in my opinion shouldnt get a ban if he does by the FFA a few weeks

marinersman

Greenpoleffc said:
marinersman said:

Few hundred or so, pretty good turnout considering

What was the mood of everyone there? Were they absolutely shattered or in good spirits considering the season we've had? How about the players?

I know it's sounds like stupid questions (like how do you reckon they feel mate?). Just wondering how the overall mood is?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred