• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

McKINNA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]

Yes, how dare we support a manager who's gotten us into the finals every year bar one...clearly he's no good for our team.

IMO, he couldn't have done much better with the players he's got. 
[/quote]

And we are going to do wonders next season with Wellington and Glory rejects.

What did Rizzo and Kwas do last year for their respective teams to make LM want to sign them.  What impact did they make to their sides, none, so they ain't gonna do anything for the mariners either.

Another waste of money.  he prob paid peanuts for them anyway.  Good managers are bringing in good players into their sides while Mr McKinna is bringing in off cuts.

This is my predication for u mr mckinna, CCM will be dead last next season.

Your looking out for the Mariners bottom line, so that is where u will be.

Paolo

rofl at people using the 'he got us into 3 finals' line to prove their point. Getting into a finals in which half the teams qualify isnt really an achievement imo.

JT

keensy said:
rofl at people using the 'he got us into 3 finals' line to prove their point. Getting into a finals in which half the teams qualify isnt really an achievement imo.
  :goodpost:

Gav...

FFC Mariner said:
Gav... said:
:goodpost:

Great Post Auburn, this is another thread of rubbish, we made the finals and lost, there are 4 teams who didnt even make the finals.

So nothing is wrong, we have the recruitment we need and you are happy with the way we play are you?

This thread title is misleading because it should not be a "vote" on whether people want LM retained or not (I'm for keeping him but adding coaching brains personally).

What it should be is a forum for people to debate what they believe we need going forward.

I am not saying that we the right team we need to be successful but McKinna should stay the coach. We need to have some changes to the roster though.

Marinerchick

garlo1 said:
boysss and girls. . . .
i jump on the forum today after yes . . .a horrible night . .expecting to see some words from u guys along the lines of -
"we had a good season pity about the end"
"bring on the acl"
"queensland outplayed us"

but to come on here and see this crap . .lets get serious
lawrie mckinna is the best thing thats happened to central coast football
the road that he has taken us down in 4 short years is nothing short of amazing
and to want his head on the chopping block after what is it  . .6  bad games?
ur all a joke and i agree wit aden u shuld go support some other team if ur willing to turn on ur own man

now say this with me

BRING ON THE ACL AND MCKINNA TO STAY !!!!

try it
it feels good!

haha have a good day

Aden said:
Marinerchick said:
im not saying there isnt a problem with the club
i think managment was very stupid for letting jedi go as we have had a shocking run since then
the thing is everyone on this forum cant get over the fact that we lost  last night and they have to find someone to blame it on and in this case all you lot blame it on lawrie hence the reason i said GROW UP!
agree i think we have a few sore losers in here.. they should just go and support  clubs who like never lose 

FINALLY!! some people on this forum who have sense and dont whinge and bitch

Paolo

BJ said:
Am watching the Melbourne- Adelaide semi final. Wondering if we've really got anything to complain about...
i can think of a few things from watching

1. Why cant we score goals like melbourne?
2. Why cant we attempt to play proper football like adelaide?
3. Why cant we attract a good crowd?
4. Why cant we get a decent amount of people to travel to an away leg like we have seen from melbourne and adelaide the past two weeks?

LFCMariners

keensy said:
BJ said:
Am watching the Melbourne- Adelaide semi final. Wondering if we've really got anything to complain about...

1. Because our squad doesn't have the depth of theirs. That's nothing new this season.
2. Proper football? They are down 3- zip and it's only half-time!
3. Melbourne is a fair bit bigger than the Central Coast. Melbourne have also been playing good football the past month, unlike the Mariners.
4. See above.

bjw

bjw
Paolo said:
BJ said:

1. Why cant we score goals like melbourne?
2. Why cant we attempt to play proper football like adelaide?
3. Why cant we attract a good crowd?
4. Why cant we get a decent amount of people to travel to an away leg like we have seen from melbourne and adelaide the past two weeks?

add to that, why cant we have a good supporters bay like Melbourne. My god they are good.

FFC Mariner

Marinerchick said:
try because the game was on  a friday and most people have work and such and couldnt get time off to travel

Well said - having a 4pm meeting in the City tends to make it tough to go to Brisbane by 8:30pm farken.

Redline

FFC Mariner said:
Marinerchick said:
try because the game was on  a friday and most people have work and such and couldnt get time off to travel

Well said - having a 4pm meeting in the City tends to make it tough to go to Brisbane by 8:30pm farken.

What do you mean? It's not that far by.....instant transport....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred