• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 24 versus Plastics

midfielder

They miss Leckie and are a different side without him.... but their class across the park is plain to see....

What it does highlight is how good we are when we are on song....

For me the biggest thing was the success of Kaltak at wingback.... his passing ability into the box and for runners, would be a real weapon ... if Farrell hand the CB position.... would be how I would start next week....

Tevor

Very happy with last nights performance and I can cop the result as both teams could have won it in the last 5 mins. Best game by Vuka all season and it’s good to see the form return in time for finals as he has been solid for a few games now.

Really like Kaltak playing as wingback in his little cameo. Everyone played well and we need to give Moresche time as his sharpness isn’t quite there and understandably. Denzel also missed a gift chance provided by the Dingo.

Niz benefited from his lack of goals as City stood off him and he punished them accordingly. So happy for him to get another, is he a goal machine now?

Bos is a real good talent, he is fast, good skills and has a decent shot so wasn’t surprised he eventually opened us up as he was a continuous threat.

Overall a great hit out, play like that next week and we should easily dispose of the scum and win the concrete trophy.

Insertnamehere

They miss Leckie and are a different side without him.... but their class across the park is plain to see....

What it does highlight is how good we are when we are on song....

For me the biggest thing was the success of Kaltak at wingback.... his passing ability into the box and for runners, would be a real weapon ... if Farrell hand the CB position.... would be how I would start next week....
They've missed Kisnorbo more.

true believer

Triantis could be the next Kye Rowles-in fact is probably better than Kye was at the same age.

Also Kaltak was a revelation playing as a wingback late in the game as someone has already pointed out.
i told mrs TB, kaltak has a mule kick .he went close to a worldie.

Meerkat

We will miss Cumdog Millionaire I fear.
I also ask.. have you this confirmed? I am still living in hope despite the 100% probability of transfer on transfer market.

I am rewatching the game (yesterday was live and skewed) and my comment about him was completely unfair. He was very unlucky not to score and came down to sublime defence.

Vuka was unbelievable, that game was 1-1 because of the goalkeeping on both ends. Outstanding.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred