• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 12 v Entitlement FC

turbo

I'm very interested to see how our fitness and pace looks like compared to last week. Might give us some insight into if we expect to look like our usual selves for the cup final next week.

scottmac

Suspended
Someone on here somewhere raised the question, why have so many more men's games been postponed compared to womens? I'd love to know the reasoning too.
Interesting stat coming through with covid related deaths here too in that it is a male dominated death statistic. Something like 3 to 1. Can't remember where I read that, I'll look for it.

Ozhammer

On the bus on the way to the game and getting more and more excited with every kilometre. I really like our chances this afternoon and am tempted to put a bet on us to win but for fear of hexing us.

I hear that our lineup will be stronger today, as will our bench, so no excuses for not giving the Smurfs a real examination. Also hoping to see a certain Scottish/Australian striker get some pitch time and possibly sealing the result.

COYY! :shoutclap::overheadl:

Michael

Considering loading up on our boys given we’re still well overs in odds. At one point $4 hahaha
Sydney have so many out. If Miller and Hall are back we have a huge chance.
I think nizzy should start over beni or Monty could throw a huge spanner in the works and start cumdog and push moresche wide.

Michael

On the bus on the way to the game and getting more and more excited with every kilometre. I really like our chances this afternoon and am tempted to put a bet on us to win but for fear of hexing us.

I hear that our lineup will be stronger today, as will our bench, so no excuses for not giving the Smurfs a real examination. Also hoping to see a certain Scottish/Australian striker get some pitch time and possibly sealing the result.

COYY! :shoutclap::overheadl:
Surely CUMDOG gets atleast halfa!!

Huddo

Agree, only issue could be lingering jet lag. But apparently some people get over that pretty quick. Apparently cy has struggled a lot after his rona bout.
Doesn't surprise me about Cy, looked well off his game last week, he seemed to be on his heels.

scottmac

Suspended
Straight in for the cumdog, Roux out. Muller on the bench

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-141002_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220130-141002_Instagram.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 22

scottmac

Suspended
Having Miller back should be huge for us. Interested to see how Monty uses Moresche today (as to whether it's a front 3 or not)
I can't see them doing a front 3 with Oli and Steele in the side, like I think Dobbie said, Moresche should be on the side with the licence to go forward. They could go 4231 but I can't see it happening with us returning to fitness. Would require a lot from Faz and Miller in the heat

Michael

Monty could throw a huge spanner in the works and start cumdog and push moresche wide.
You all have to call me mystic Michael from here on out

no but seriously, so close to our strongest possible line up aside from Kye and niz/Cy. Monty mentioned Cy has struggled since his bout of rona so not overly surprising.
Hope Ruon can last
Cumdog is bagging today mark my words!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred