• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Match thread - Kawasaki Frontale 21/04/09

mariners4ever

booked my flights, accommodation and airport transfers. $2800 from gold coast for 2 just staying the 3 nights in tokyo then coming home as we don't have that much money to play around with, can't wait!!!!!!

Andre_1

Hey guys,
My first post so please be gentle ;) My Son and I are going to travel to the game also. What I'm trying to do is find out how to buy J League tickets in advance? We arrive on 17th and Urawa play at home on the 18th so we are going to try and go to that game. Big crowd at Saitama stadium would be bloody awesome! I have looked on there website but they do not have any email contact info. If anybody has any thoughts I would be very greatful. I think the idea of catching up in Tokyo before the game is a great idea, get everybody together and travel as a group would be cool.

brett

Andre_1 said:
Hey guys,
My first post so please be gentle ;) My Son and I are going to travel to the game also. What I'm trying to do is find out how to buy J League tickets in advance? We arrive on 17th and Urawa play at home on the 18th so we are going to try and go to that game. Big crowd at Saitama stadium would be bloody awesome! I have looked on there website but they do not have any email contact info. If anybody has any thoughts I would be very greatful. I think the idea of catching up in Tokyo before the game is a great idea, get everybody together and travel as a group would be cool.

Welcome to the forum Andre_1.

Hang in there on this one, I'm trying to get some info. It's a good idea - if my timing works out, I might try join you at the match.

It looks like there is a Japanese ticketek equivalent called 'PIA' but their site isn't in English. I'm waiting back for some assistance from friends in high places.

marinerbhoy

Andre_1 said:
Hey guys,

lawson and family mart sell tickets to various events via self serve kiosks in their convenience stores. might be a good place to start seaching. not sure if they do j-league or not though.

http://l-tike.com/  how is everyone's japanese? http://l-tike.com/d1/AA02G03F1.do?DBNID=3&ALCD=1&PGCD=3861 i think those dates are the matches. have a look if they match up. so jealous of you guys.

Andre_1

marinerbhoy said:
Andre_1 said:
Hey guys,

lawson and family mart sell tickets to various events via self serve kiosks in their convenience stores. might be a good place to start seaching. not sure if they do j-league or not though.

http://l-tike.com/  how is everyone's japanese? http://l-tike.com/d1/AA02G03F1.do?DBNID=3&ALCD=1&PGCD=3861 i think those dates are the matches. have a look if they match up. so jealous of you guys.

Thanks for that guys. Will stay tuned for any ticketing ideas. I had read about Lawson etc. I'm just a bit worried about arriving the night before the Urawa game and it's sold out or something?

Mr Skinny

Four of us have recently booked our flights and accommodation. $1377 from Sydney for 5 nights in Tokyo, can't wait!!!!!!

Also, where do I buy tickets to the game?

Mr Skinny

I know lolI asked the mariners ticketing guy where to buy them but the only thing he could come up with was to buy the tickets at the game.   

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred