• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Match thread - Kawasaki Frontale 21/04/09

Andre_1

fishmum said:
Bloody brilliant pix - well done to the lot of you.

Yes aren't they fantastic.... he truly captured the feeling and mood I loved the one's of them dancing, and the viking looking out onto the ground, and pub group one...
and I loved the comments he put with them.. I laughed about the kimono's being pyjamas.. made me giggle.
I hope someone got a pic of fronta?,....

Thanks Fronta, for taking care of our marinators!... your a good bloke!
Fronta is a girl.............just a heads up

fronta

Andre_1 said:
fishmum said:
Bloody brilliant pix - well done to the lot of you.

Yes aren't they fantastic.... he truly captured the feeling and mood I loved the one's of them dancing, and the viking looking out onto the ground, and pub group one...
and I loved the comments he put with them.. I laughed about the kimono's being pyjamas.. made me giggle.
I hope someone got a pic of fronta?,....

Thanks Fronta, for taking care of our marinators!... your a good bloke!
Fronta is a girl.............just a heads up
girl... :D  thanks for your great follow!

Mr Skinny

Andre_1 said:
Hey guy's bit off the subject I know but.....firstly congrats to all the guy's who made the effort to go to the game in Kawasaki I think we not only supported our team but won some japanese hearts as well. seriously they bloody loved us!! i am making a DVD of our time in Japan and I need to know what is the name of the song we were dancing to during the game? If you could let me know I would appreciate it.

Hey,

I was the guy with the megaphone and the song was Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis

serious14

mariners4ever said:
serious14 said:
Mr Skinny said:
Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis

Do do do, do do do, do do do do do do do etc.  ;)

yeh, you missed out james, that song on the megaphone for 8 minutes, dancing around, with a roof and terraces

Pft, CCLC was going _off_.  :p

Should bring the songed-up-megaphone to the next home game??

Mr Skinny

serious14 said:
mariners4ever said:
serious14 said:
Mr Skinny said:
Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis

Do do do, do do do, do do do do do do do etc.  ;)

yeh, you missed out james, that song on the megaphone for 8 minutes, dancing around, with a roof and terraces

Pft, CCLC was going _off_.  :p

Should bring the songed-up-megaphone to the next home game??

The megaphone will be there

Andre_1

Mr Skinny said:
Andre_1 said:
Hey guy's bit off the subject I know but.....firstly congrats to all the guy's who made the effort to go to the game in Kawasaki I think we not only supported our team but won some japanese hearts as well. seriously they bloody loved us!! i am making a DVD of our time in Japan and I need to know what is the name of the song we were dancing to during the game? If you could let me know I would appreciate it.

Hey,

I was the guy with the megaphone and the song was Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis
Thanks mate............bloody legend song made the night for me thought it was hilarious as did the bemused Kawasaki fans!

fishmum

My apologies Fronta, for thinking that you were a guy!...lol...

I am told that you are a very lovely lady!...who helped all the Mariners supporters in a big way!. Your kindness is much appreciated.

00045248-B_358x260.jpg

My son has returned!!... and it's very clear to see that he had the most amazing time in Japan. Loved the people and the culture. His visit there has made me want to go and see it all for myself .

He also said that the Mariners supporters were great too....he enjoyed the spirit of fun that everyone had!

Andre_1

fishmum said:
My apologies Fronta, for thinking that you were a guy!...lol...

I am told that you are a very lovely lady!...who helped all the Mariners supporters in a big way!. Your kindness is much appreciated.

00045248-B_358x260.jpg

My son has returned!!... and it's very clear to see that he had the most amazing time in Japan. Loved the people and the culture. His visit there has made me want to go and see it all for myself .

He also said that the Mariners supporters were great too....he enjoyed the spirit of fun that everyone had!

Hey Fishmum that is Fronta on right of pic with the cap on.

fishmum

Yeah I knew.... heeheeheee.. that is why I posted it,
When my son came home, he said Fronta is a lady, not a man....
I said ohhhhhhhhhhhhh .... I don't know why I was under the impression it was a guy?
I asked did he have a pic of her, and he said she is right in this pic.... so I posted the pic, so that she knew I finaly understood she was a lady...

fronta

no problem, fishmum.
I love to take photo, BUT I dislike have my photo taken and hate to see my pic on the web!
I kill you if you up other my shot !! : )

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred