• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Sydney

marinersman said:
Some of the claims here about bias and corruption are ridiculous and doesn't make us look good as supporters.

I agree completely. This whole saga has created many a red face. Seen the pintculture game previews? Take the mickey out of us and its well deserved. Everyones acting like a bunch of geese.
Sydney guys were idiots but so were we. Some of the behaviour i saw and reported racism from the crowd was disgusting. My daughter was abused by our own supporters for goodness sake. Its a travesty for our club this game. On and off the field

Andy

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Me thinks forever'yellow' has his colours mixed up  :naughty:

Either that or he thinks that Gold is a shade of yellow.

For all you "statto's" on here, can anyone confirm if Vukovic is the first goalkeeper to ever be sent off in the A-League.

Bex

Was up till 2am last night watching the replay.

The courage and spirit displayed by the mariners last Saturday night was beautiful to watch. I'm left in awe of the heart and soul the team put in for their team mates, the club and the fans. It would have been so easy - and understandable - for the team to have lost the plot after the red card and the injuries took hold. It was very hard to watch stuff like Popovic's red cardable attack on Simon in the box and Talay's bone breaking hack on Heff, but, the Mariners remained positive and still gave us some beautiful football.

They're going to need to dig deep again in the next few weeks. I seriously hope we as fans can all show the same sort of positive spirit and support our team deserves. After all, it was just one game in the season. Every team has their ups and downs and, if anything, this effort shows that the Mariners have the mettle to do us proud, even in the worst times.

So, lets be proud mariners supporters. Lets be positive and shout for our team. Let the fans of those other teams enjoy themselves while they can as it makes our game stronger. In the meantime, we can quietly rejoice in the knowledge that they will never know what its like to be a MARINATOR and to support a team with heart.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred