• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Sydney

Jocwa08

LOL did everyone see Branko Culina as coach and so many photo less player.
Very dissapointing game.... all i can say

skilbeck

not that itll matter now but i watched the replay of that game and saw that Brosque was offside when Danny did that handball so technically play shouldve been stopped before danny even got to it

Andy

skilbeck said:
not that itll matter now but i watched the replay of that game and saw that Brosque was offside when Danny did that handball so technically play shouldve been stopped before danny even got to it

Just had a look at it again and I have to disagree with that.

Heff played him onside IMO.

FFC Mariner

Yes, was onside and no, Breeze isnt on the take.

He doesnt have to be does he. Any employee wants to keep in with their boss and Uncle Frank holds a position that is barred by the code of conduct at Westfield (check it out).

He would never let an employee of his be in his own position.

serious14

Horza said:
Just to be clear: if you think that match was rigged you're a bitter, bitter gnome with the critical thinking capacity of a toddler on meth.

Just to be clear: if you troll on an oppostion team's forum with no clue as to how the real world can work, and with the arguing capacity of a mute deaf quadriplegic with no logic centre in their brain, then you fail at football and life, and quite frankly, you can f*ck off.  Happy Festivus Horza you c*nt - come make your not-so-concise and poorly framed "arguments" in Bay 16 next time, see how far you get. 

Idiot.

:)

Horza

kittyfail.jpg

serious14

Stunning counterargument Horza, I am flabbergasted by just how well that was presented.  Truly, you deserve some sort of award because you're so damn skillful at..............

Oh, wait, NOTHING!!!!!

You can disappear now, your time is through.  Congratulations on being an _epic_ failure though - that is something you're actually good at.

adz

Staff member
serious14 said:
Stunning counterargument Horza, I am flabbergasted by just how well that was presented.  Truly, you deserve some sort of award because you're so damn skillful at..............

Oh, wait, NOTHING!!!!!

You can disappear now, your time is through.  Congratulations on being an _epic_ failure though - that is something you're actually good at.

I concur

S

soccersensei

Holy shit Horza! It's christmas day!!!
Australia's largest holiday!!!
...and your actually spending your time on another football teams website trying to stir up trouble?!
OOOOhhhhahahahahahahahahahaOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHhhhaaaaaaa!!!
OH MAN THATS FUNNNYYYYY!!!
But lets not forget incredibly tragic... :'(
So as it's christmas... I will grace you with a little present,
(because hey, pretty unlikely anyone else is wasting a cent on you.)

Sorry, what's that? You flunked finger painting in preschool...? Don't worry, I'll go very slowly...

Ok, so anyone who prioritises (thats when someone decides something is more important than something else) that going onto a website (thats what this thing your on is called) to pay out on a football team (thats a game that many people like to play) who is top of the competition, (top means to be the best at or most successful - yes, just like us Horza, exactly, well done) then... oh bugger, sorry... forgot about competition... a competition is when two or more opposing... opposing? Opposing is...Oh stuff this Horza tard!!! This is ridiculous, go and borrow a dictionary from your mother...  ahhhhh... she's not there with you... ofcourse... well, this brings us to the point anyway...

The reason you have no one to spend christmas with you Horza,
is exactly the same reason that you are on this website.
You are what's known in this world as a... "complete tool."  :headbutt:
(no, not like a spanner Horza... quiet now please... A tool is someone who people find to be very disagreeable... unlikable, detestable, stupid, worthless, braindead or retarded even...)
And you are a... "complete" tool. (Mmmmmm, fundly enough there is actually a "TOTAL TOOL" shop in Newcastle... do you work there? Maybe your actually one of their products? We have found Newcastle to be incredibly apt at producing "total tools"

Anyhow, heres your christmas gift, if you want people to like you enough to actually be willing to spend christmas with you, then you will need to undergo whats known as a "detooling process" First: find a mirror, and for twenty minutes every day, sit in front of it and pay out on yourself, this should start to help get a few things in perspective. Then - continue by first apologising to everyone in your family, followed by all your ex friends, then your work... )(You do work at total tools don't you, I just know it!)
then apologise to us.... No! Not America HORZAA!!! "us" the mighty yellow, guys on top, best in the competition, top of the league, you remember don't you!!!) Then finally try to work your way out through... well...probably pretty much everyone you've ever met I'd say... and wallah!, presto... you won't be spending christmas day alone doing what could easily be the lamest thing that I've ever freaking heard!!!
BECAUSE IF YOU DO HORZA...
AND WHEN YOU DO HORZA...
JUST BY SHOWING UP...
YOU FAIL HORZA...
OH.... YOU FAIL
:naughty:

Oh, and Merry Christmas :santa:

ballantyne

I don't have Fox so I don't usually see the Mariners on TV. I just watched the You Tube highlights of the Sydney game and the commentary is incredibly biased. You'd expect this in internationals, but domestic?
I guess an aura of glamour surrounds SFC that TV people gravitate towards but it would be a mistake to beat this up into a conspiracy by Australia's richest man. People want to like Sydney, and so far this season haven't been given much reason to. So when they down the league leaders in such an extraordinary match it fulfils their hopes.
I don't think Mariners defended any of their leads particularly well, so that coupled with some tough referreeing decisions, they let a motivated Sydney back in. I think Kosmina's main success there has been to give them good psychology, which was lacking under their previous coaches.
It's only one game though - we're still top.
Jonathan

benw

ballantyne said:
I don't have Fox so I don't usually see the Mariners on TV. I just watched the You Tube highlights of the Sydney game and the commentary is incredibly biased.

lol

The whole world's against you; The referees, assistants, commentators, Frank Lowry ...

It's a bloody outrage it is!

dru

benw said:
ballantyne said:
I don't have Fox so I don't usually see the Mariners on TV. I just watched the You Tube highlights of the Sydney game and the commentary is incredibly biased.

lol

The whole world's against you; The referees, assistants, commentators, Frank Lowry ...

You forgot the opposition, opposition fans, opposition coaches and the media Ben

But your right it is an outrage!  ;D

Oh I almost forgot the trolls, the trolls are against us too.  :eek:

serious14

benw said:

Thank you Ben, you're finally starting to see the light.  ;) :p

marinersman

Some of the claims here about bias and corruption are ridiculous and doesn't make us look good as supporters.

However, there is no doubt that Sydney are guilty of a conflict of interest. It is plainly obvious to anybody with half a brain (even less allowing for Sydney supporters) that you cannot have a chairman of a national federation owning a team in the national league run by the federation. It is perception and not the reality, that is the problem.

I have no doubt at all that Frank Lowy has no day to day invlovement in the club. There is no evidence and a man that has become the largest shopping centre owner in the world is not stupid enough to compromise himself. He is too smart for that and loves the game too much.

All that said, it is amazing how little has been made of him owning Sydney. No ther club would get away with it.

The fact is Sydney FC would not exist today if it wasn't for Frank Lowy and we wouldn't have the A League without him being chairman of the FFA. I'm not here to defend him, but it needs to be acknowledged.

It just goes to show how pathetic and pitiful Sydney FC are, that the only reason they exist is because a billionare has had to reluctantly shell out money so a club in the largest city in Australia with the largest particpitation base can exist. How sad is that?

To all the Sydney trolls, you are an embarrasment to the club you supposedly support. Your behaviour on our forums is a disgrace and make the scum supporters look good. You have nothing to be proud of and I am sorry that Sydney FC, as much as I hate them, have you as supporters. The conduct of a minority in Gosford the other night was shameful.

It is no wonder you are the most hated club in the country. It is a shame you will not make the four because I would love nothing more than to beat you over two legs in the Major Semi. I would say I would love to meet you in the GF but you are not worthy or deserving of such an opportunity.

The A League and Sydney deserves to have a better club that you lot. But please understand that every other club in the country is laughing at you and we are all the poorer for having you in the A League. 

I would like to say, look at the positives but there are none. You lose millions every year, have lost thousands of supporters and are unlikey to get them back and play a style of Football that is ugly and almost unbearable to watch.

There's not a lot for you to be proud of but then again Sydney FC haven't got a lot to be proud of with their supporters either.

I am just sorry Sydney FC exist.

FFC Mariner

Hopefully the FFA will give Sydney another club very soon. The countries largest city deserves a proper football club and not the sorry excuse that exists at the moment

Ted

Troy said:
marinersman said:
play a style of Football that is ugly and almost unbearable to watch.

Yet it is a style the "best team in the competition" can't cope with?

Hmmm dunno about that, I think if the whole game was 11 on 11, things would have been drastically different (the first 15 min certainly proved that) . Besides, I thought it was called football (or soccer), not footleg (or slugger) and I'm certain kick boxing matches don't happen on a pitch!  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred