• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Queensland Minor Semi Finals

BAD BULLZ

MattSimon said:
If there's no accom around Blue Tongue you can always just hit up the Leaguesy (in NSW, that's short for Leagues) after the game, then crash out across the road in this big ass park/oval kind of area. Bring sleeping bag.

isnt leaguesy longer then leagues?? ;)
Anywho fkn fire up IT IS finals football we may have got there the hard way but where there ffs farken burn that form book yeah we been average at best but we still made it we are known for comin from nowhere and getting results HARDEN THE f**k UP and BELIEVE "it aint ova till its ova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blastbum

Looking at our defensive issues since Mile left, the good news is that we are getting better.

CCM v QLD - Conceded 4
MEL v CCM - Conceded 3
CCM v ADL - Conceded 1

Hopefully, we get some clean sheets in the upcoming games.

typool

blastbum said:
Looking at our defensive issues since Mile left, the good news is that we are getting better.

CCM v QLD - Conceded 4
MEL v CCM - Conceded 3
CCM v ADL - Conceded 1

nice post.

we are getting better.
is that since gumps is getting more game time?

Ted

typool said:
blastbum said:

CCM v QLD - Conceded 4
MEL v CCM - Conceded 3
CCM v ADL - Conceded 1

nice post.

we are getting better.

the latter was due to having stringers in the back mate. I reckon if he wasn't there when we played ADL then we would have conceded more than 4 goals.

typool

Ted said:
typool said:
blastbum said:

CCM v QLD - Conceded 4
MEL v CCM - Conceded 3
CCM v ADL - Conceded 1

nice post.

we are getting better.

the latter was due to having stringers in the back mate. I reckon if he wasn't there when we played ADL then we would have conceded more than 4 goals.

agreed big time
we missed him alot...

it would be nice if sash got a run and we could let nicky sit on the bench

Gopher of Pern

typool said:
Ted said:
typool said:
blastbum said:

CCM v QLD - Conceded 4
MEL v CCM - Conceded 3
CCM v ADL - Conceded 1

nice post.

we are getting better.

agreed big time
we missed him alot...

The main problem with our last 2 games was not scoring. If we dominate for 60 mins but dont score a goal, we drop off, and let some in. IMO we need sasho back in. The Disco trial didn't work, we NEED goals in the finals, and I believe Sasho will provide.

chief

bring bak sash  he will work better with matty , although Mdrja has had good oppourtunities he has blown alot of them, push hutch wider out he aint been the same since Mile has gone . O'grady had a good game against Ade so keep him there .  maybe even chuck Caceras in to midfeild with Gumps. and it is good to go into this years finals series i spose saying we are the Underdogs

BAD BULLZ

Stewy your right hutch has not been the same since jedi left IMO he's been much better. Stringers FTW he's even harder then Dmac :eek:Did i just say that. Pretty sure he"s offering people a lift to away game aswell ;)

Danny
Porter  wilko Stringers  pedj
        Boogs hutcho
            Gumpy
      sasho      simon
            dmac 

caceras and mrdja impact players must be brought in at the right time tho if needed not left till 80th min

This is obviously a bit early for line ups but im fired up and excited. Imo midfields been almost non exsistint so instead of using a predictable ineffective (strong on paper) midfield push players further up and drop the others back win the game with stacked defense n attack .

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

blastbum

Gopher of Pern said:
typool said:
Ted said:
typool said:
blastbum said:

CCM v QLD - Conceded 4
MEL v CCM - Conceded 3
CCM v ADL - Conceded 1

nice post.

we are getting better.

agreed big time
we missed him alot...

The main problem with our last 2 games was not scoring. If we dominate for 60 mins but dont score a goal, we drop off, and let some in. IMO we need sasho back in. The Disco trial didn't work, we NEED goals in the finals, and I believe Sasho will provide.
Totally agree. VOTE FOR PETRO!!!

brett

Funny to see this thread slip off the main page...

Marco at the Courier-Mail of Brisbane reports today that QLD will be staying in Terrigal all week next week, because some of their players had to come to the awards night on Monday and they wanted to have a whinge about travel. I'd hate to see them with a travel schedule like Adelaide have had!

The FFA is paying for their holiday. I hope the FFA is planning on putting the Marinators up in QLD for the night?

Anyway, my point is, who will be there to keep them awake each night a la Uruguay in Sydney November 15 2005?

Gav...

Can confirm that the FFA will be paying for 16 players, the Coach and 5 other officals of Queensland Roar to stay at the Crown Plaza at Terrigal for the week.

f**k Queensland are a bunch of f**ken pussies, Melbourne will have to fly players up to Sydney, then back to Melbourne and then to Adelaide. So HTFU!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred