• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Queensland Minor Semi Finals

clarence

marinersman said:
Lawrie, please use Sash.

If it is one thing that boils me with any professional football team/club, then it is the refusal of a coach/manager to use a fit and prepared player because they haven't come to terms for next season or are leaving the club at the close of the season.

Sasho has been a great left sided player for the Mariners this season and has been doing a large amount of work for someone listed as a striker.

Putting Mrdja on instead of Sasho was our downfall last night, because Mrdja's inability to chase down players and put in some hard yards is what weakened our midfield. Sasho has been great in doing exactly what Mrdja didn't do all season.

Also, if Osman was fit I would have played him instead of Owens, who was slow and rusty. Now I know Matt is heading to the GC next season, but ffs, Lawrie, if he's been good enough to use instead of Owens all season, why now throw Owens on?

Kareem

hopefully I am wrong
It was just something he said a few weeks + (and this seemed to be a good reason IMHO) the Greg Owens Saga
But if Ahmad comes back over Greg Owens...then it says something about Owens + McKinna's relationship
I said clearly IMO
IMO when Greg Owens regained fitness I 100% thought he would be starting 11 for mariners- how wrong could I be...:(

FFC Mariner

Matt and Dylan are too similar IMHO

I would bench Dylan and put Saso in there.

Big game player, goal poacher

clarence

Kareem, I don't know if you are aware of this, but Owens has been back playing for quite a few games now, but in the NYL team.

I have seen him in parts of those NYL games, and he was rather much the same as last night. He looks like he has lost about 1 -2 yards in speed and quite indecisive about where to place the ball once he gets it. Hasn't got the biggest ticker either, and doesn't seem prepared to go in hard or speed up a bit to get to the ball.

I really think he's gooooone. Those ops he had, have either shattered his confidence or his recovery wasn't as good as he was hoping for. Maybe Owens still has some lingering injury problems, who knows?

john_kowolski

Well, can only wonder if our good friend Mr Breeze will be with us at Gosford come next Friday? Considering he is 'supposed' to be number 1, elimination semi's might go to him?

Simons card was deplorable

midfielder

I fear our problems in closing teams down in the center of the park and exposing our achilles  heel of a back four has dragged us out of shape all season. I would be tempted to move Boogs and Porter into defensive CM positions and bring Clarkie back to right back (assuming he is fit) move Hutch out to wide mid.

Gav...

Here is the link to the ticktek website page. Interesting to see in the finals series they will be offering student and concession prices for "The Bay". The Marinators have been allocated bays 16 & 17 for the finals series.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=MARINERF09

marinermick

john_kowolski said:
Well, can only wonder if our good friend Mr Breeze will be with us at Gosford come next Friday? Considering he is 'supposed' to be number 1, elimination semi's might go to him?

Simons card was deplorable

ben williams is number one

climbo

so are all the Bay (part of 16 and all of 17) seats allocated now or not?  I'd like to go in Bay 16 or 17 but not have to have a specific seat, just turn up and get in to it !!

FFC Mariner

A quick heads up for any members buying tickets on behalf of a group.

Ticketek will require the address of each membership used.

They appear to have uploaded member details/numbers and are checking them off.

That means they only sell in lots of 4 so you get to pay a booking fee for each 4.

Each membership used also needs to have a ticketek account before they will process the sale.

Somewhat tricky when buying 12 at 9am this morning in the City but we got there eventually.

FFA event, all allocated seating

Yellowbeard

Cant get any. Typed my number in, then had to register account, now it seems like they've allocated my number as used. :redcard:

marconigirl

Yellowbeard said:
Cant get any. Typed my number in, then had to register account, now it seems like they've allocated my number as used. :redcard:
Ring them up... They should be able to look at it on the comp and see it wasn't used....

Marinerchick

does anyone know why the top row of the bay is restricted
i was looking forword to sitting in my seat  but i have row s

Yellowbeard

marconigirl said:
Yellowbeard said:
Ring them up... They should be able to look at it on the comp and see it wasn't used....

Got through, 20th try after being engaged. Bay 16, row R. Tops!
Pax 1049

Melsy - One step

The top 3 rows are booked as already sold and i don't think i could buy in them cos i don't have membership in there.

But row S is cool, anyways ppl just sit where they want anyway so it don't matter really.

Penrith9103

Marinerchick said:
does anyone know why the top row of the bay is restricted
i was looking forword to sitting in my seat  but i have row s
I'm with u Marinerchick.
I wanted to sit in my seat that I've had all year but it had been "sold".
With semi final tckets, members should only be allowed to buy there own seat/s and not any one else's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred