• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Queensland Minor Semi Finals

Melsy - One step

Penrith9103 said:
Marinerchick said:
does anyone know why the top row of the bay is restricted
i was looking forword to sitting in my seat  but i have row s
I'm with u Marinerchick.
I wanted to sit in my seat that I've had all year but it had been "sold".
With semi final tckets, members should only be allowed to buy there own seat/s and not any one else's.

Just buy wherever in the Bay and then just sit in your own seat.

Hardly anyone has a go in the bay about where your standing you can't even read the numbers on the seat so no biggie.

marconigirl

Yeah, we got row f tickets...
I think the later you went on the further back the seats were...
I agree with not being able to get your own seat... (Normal seat is row t)

Bear

those who want tix in back 3 rows should send their details to mrowett@ccmariners.com.au  he is handling the tix now. 

details needed will be the number of tix wanted (maximum 4 per member), credit card details and address for the tix to be sent to

~Floss~

This thread is for both legs, right? ("Minor Semi Finals")

Anyone booked flights for Qld? I got:
DJ217 9AM Syd - 9:30 Bris on Fri 13/02 $69, and
JQ817 2:35 Bris - 5:10 Syd on Sat 14th $49
(Would have cost similar to/from Newcastle unless you want to fly at 6am)

I expect someone from here would be on each of these too?

David Votoupal

Queensland won't be the sitting ducks at home they were when the Mariners won there earlier in the season. Five consecutive home wins is unprecedented, this momentum is what might just carry them into the Grand Final.

Attack could well be the key and Petrovski would bring something to the attack that has been sorely missed.

blastbum

clarence said:
marinersman said:
Lawrie, please use Sash.

If it is one thing that boils me with any professional football team/club, then it is the refusal of a coach/manager to use a fit and prepared player because they haven't come to terms for next season or are leaving the club at the close of the season.

Sasho has been a great left sided player for the Mariners this season and has been doing a large amount of work for someone listed as a striker.

Putting Mrdja on instead of Sasho was our downfall last night, because Mrdja's inability to chase down players and put in some hard yards is what weakened our midfield. Sasho has been great in doing exactly what Mrdja didn't do all season.
Vote for Petro!

Sean

blastbum said:
clarence said:
marinersman said:
Lawrie, please use Sash.

If it is one thing that boils me with any professional football team/club, then it is the refusal of a coach/manager to use a fit and prepared player because they haven't come to terms for next season or are leaving the club at the close of the season.

Sasho has been a great left sided player for the Mariners this season and has been doing a large amount of work for someone listed as a striker.

Putting Mrdja on instead of Sasho was our downfall last night, because Mrdja's inability to chase down players and put in some hard yards is what weakened our midfield. Sasho has been great in doing exactly what Mrdja didn't do all season.
Vote for Petro!

Wasnt Sash on card limit warning?

Ted

Guns of Melbourne said:
Ted said:
Guns of Melbourne said:
RIP Mariners 08/09.

Would be fantastically ironic if this comment was to turn around and bite you in the arse....

Possibly, yes.

FYI, it wasn't intended as a nasty comment. Just a realistic one.

When it comes to finals mate, anything is possible.

FFC Mariner

Happily, the SFC forum is almost unanimous that we will get flogged by Qld.

Personally, even if we take a 1 goal loss up there, I would back us

FFC Mariner

Betfair has us a $7.20 to win the whole thing

Would like them to be a little more generous before they get any of my money

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member