• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Perth

Leedsmariner

He frustrates me as well. He has been given so many needless yellow cards this season. If Mrdja was fit Sash would find himself on the bench as he would have got suspended and not got back into the starting side.

Bex

Yeh, he was acting like a child towards the end of the Tards game. Trying to grab the ball when it was a Tards kick and scuffling with him on the ground. Then carrying on like a total pork chop. He was lucky he didn't cop a yellow for that.

Leedsmariner

Andy said:
Having Owens back would be massive! The bloke is so underrated and if we can put him and hutcho back in the starting XI, I think we are a bloody good chance of taking the three points as long as Johhny and Sasho can hit the target.

Hopefully Danny can take some control of the defence, and with Boogs possibly returning, a clean sheet would be nice.

They are awesome players to come back into the side. If we can stay injury, suspension and Breeze free we should finish as Premiers!

Jocwa08

I think Owens is an awesome player, took a while to find his place in the side but he has been very good the past injury free games.
We need him atm fired up with hutch.
Hopefully this team can stay injury free right till the grand final.
Get a Voodoo guy in the change rooms before the match and take away the curse

Andy

Leedsmariner said:
Andy said:
Having Owens back would be massive! The bloke is so underrated and if we can put him and hutcho back in the starting XI, I think we are a bloody good chance of taking the three points as long as Johhny and Sasho can hit the target.

Hopefully Danny can take some control of the defence, and with Boogs possibly returning, a clean sheet would be nice.

They are awesome players to come back into the side. If we can stay injury, suspension and Breeze free we should finish as Premiers!

You've changed your tune. ;)

Leedsmariner

Andy said:
Leedsmariner said:
Andy said:

You've changed your tune. ;)

You know me, forever the optimist  :thumbup:

brett

May I be the first to suggest

Danny

Porter Boogs Wilko Ceccoli
              Jedi
Gumps    Tommy Hutch
        JA      Sasho

Deej

brett said:

Danny

Jedi
Gumps    Tommy Hutch
         JA       Sasho

Not sure if Porter is the man for RB?

Perhaps :

--------Danny
Boogs Wilko Stringers Ceccoli
Kwas Jedinak Tommy Hutch
--------JA Sasho

Trott, Simon, Porter, Gumps

Could even throw Tommy down the left but he's far more dangerous going thru the middle  :eek:verhead:

Andy

DJ said:
brett said:

Danny

Jedi
Gumps    Tommy Hutch
        JA      Sasho

Not sure if Porter is the man for RB?

Perhaps :

--------Danny
Kwas Jedinak Tommy Hutch
--------JA Sasho

Trott, Simon, Porter, Gumps

Could even throw Tommy down the left but he's far more dangerous going thru the middle  :eek:verhead:

I think it's important, given his fitnes of course, that stringers starts. With Harnwell being there main attacking outlet, we need someone great in the air to stop him. Who better than the league's tallest player? That depends on whether Harnwell starts in attack in defence. The latter seems to be where he is preffered by David Mitchell.

Does anyone know anything on the process of Greg Owens? Will he play or won't he?

fish

Danny

Tommy Mile Hutch Kwas

Sash Aloisi

I think Stringers would provide a great option in the air from set pieces as their keeper falafel isnt the greatest exponent of commanding the air

Deej

they also reckon Petkovic will be back?

Laza should return too for Perth.

Now is the time to start getting some momentum behind them!

northernspirit

yeah plus harnwell will be back and perth will be fired up to perform to get contracts for next season... also colosimo will want to silence the shed so expect a big game from him

fish

they are hoping to get a clearance and hes travelling with the squad so fingers crossed

northernspirit

out come the conspiracy theorists about FFA favouring SFC, if he doesnt get the clearance the conspiracy theories will run rife lol

Andy

northernspirit said:
out come the conspiracy theorists about FFA favouring SFC, if he doesnt get the clearance the conspiracy theories will run rife lol

;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred