• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Lightning and Spirit FC

skilbeck

was there, thought porter did well, d'apuzzo is definitely looking like we should sign him. unimpressed with Sherlock and I dont like Clark and Wilko paired in the centre those two looked a bit unstable and we need Boogs back. Macallister is looking promising, Elrich was better than the rap he was given from the lightning game and I hope everything is alright with Heff

fish

not sure, I think it will probably rest on his ability to finally kick the knee problems.
d'apuzzo definately looks able to handle himself.I actually thought Sherlock did ok Skilly, remembering hes a new fit to a defensive line that has been together for a few years now, he got caught once or twice but did a few good things

skilbeck

maybe Sherlock needs a few more trials, he (apparently) had a good trial against lightning, his night tonight wasnt the greatest so im still open minded to him, just unimpressed by tonights performance. but i guess it is part of the learning curve for him

Auburn Mariner

The lads were convincing in the first half and just OK in the second. Gladesville put on a very experienced centre midfielder in the second stanza and he did very well, controlling things nicely for them. Orgad did well, scoring a handy goal down the left.

D'Apuzzo seems to be have real quality. Dylan is a big strong Unit, one of a couple of A-Leaguers who could realistically challenge Sasho Oggy-dog in the air.

On a separate matter, the Gladesville crowd were ALL wondering where that great super-intellect Kareem was. They were astonished to learn that Kareem had been admitted to the Elizabeth Macarthur Agricultural Institute at Menangle, having an emergency Dunlop Volley-otomy for a virulent new strain of the deadly Foot-and-Mouth disease.

The Spirit crowd took some convincing that Kareem had NOT moved to West London and been appointed as Manager of Spartak Chel$ki FC. To be honest, the Spirit crowd had also heard that:

*Craig Foster had gone over as Kareem's Technical Clarsh Co-ordinator,
*Andrew Orsatti was the new Media Manager
*Matthew Breeze was the new refereeing consultant AND
*that a consortium lead by Alan Bond, Christopher Skase, Rodney Adler, Rene Rivkin, Enron, Ansett Airlines and the CEO of Firepower had purchased the club from Roman Dimmer-switch.

Paolo

Auburn Mariner said:
*Craig Foster had gone over as Kareem's Technical Clarsh Co-ordinator,
You mean Kareem's WORLD Clarsh Technical Co-Ordinator.

Please be more careful with future posts

kevrenor

skilbeck said:
maybe Sherlock needs a few more trials, he (apparently) had a good trial against lightning, his night tonight wasnt the greatest so im still open minded to him, just unimpressed by tonights performance. but i guess it is part of the learning curve for him

What particularly unimpressed you?

Aden

does anybody  know the score in the local lightning match last night against Parramatta.  was  1-0 to lightning at half time

skilbeck

kevrenor said:
skilbeck said:

What particularly unimpressed you?

I felt that a few times spirits attackers got behind him a bit and he was beaten too easily on the right. Is he naturally a Centre back? That said though Wilko wasnt that impressive either but the defense probably hasnt had time to gel yet. Massive compliments to our attackers though. Im impressed with Dylan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred