• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Gratis

giphy.gif
I was going to try and find something like that to post too

Rowdy

I reckon Charlesworth is doing the right thing by playing 'hardball' with this dumb arse kid & his agent Grella

Unless the pair of them can find a club to pony up the ca$h = that of the buy-out clause, then he's going NOWHERE !!!

Worse still DDS is destroying his brand by being an out & out sook, advertising that very fact to potential clubs.

" You're ONLY as good as you were in your last game "

Currently :
No games = NO GOOD !

Offsider

I reckon Charlesworth is doing the right thing by playing 'hardball' with this dumb arse kid & his agent Grella

Unless the pair of them can find a club to pony up the ca$h = that of the buy-out clause, then he's going NOWHERE !!!

Worse still DDS is destroying his brand by being an out & out sook, advertising that very fact to potential clubs.

" You're ONLY as good as you were in your last game "

Currently :
No games = NO GOOD !

Hmmmm !! .......... sensing a little hostility here ????
Spiderman tingles when he senses danger:mad: ........... I tingle when I sense an assumption :cool: ....... sometimes it is just wind :(

Just opened a new aldi cask ............ a vintage red it says on the box ??? ........... :) so lets continue ........
he might be “a dumb arse kid” ........... but surely there is more to this situation than he or the club are letting on. It appears to me that grella has painted dds into a corner and mc has snookered him to save $300000 cap spend ????.
Mm hasn’t said if he would be welcome back for a fresh start under the new regime and mc hasn’t said so either.

Just another “ cocky on the biscuit tin “ moment as another week goes past with shaun in england and on the coast at the same time with ffa cup game looming where the initial quality of the squad and the seasons hopes will be on display with nowhere to hide.

God this flask is awful ......... very dusty with an after taste of toenails ??? :vomit:

Big Al

Wonder if this may lead to DDS being loaned to, say, Sydney?
Yeah I think you could be on to something.

We loan him to Sydney but that means we retain his ownership, meaning if playing for SFC brings in offers then they come to us.

I think SFC are in the ACL again as the premiers.

Gets him out of here but allows us to still profit.

We may get someone in return as well.

Could also be why Shaun said he was hoping for clarity last week

Also if we somehow prove ourselves he could come back as well. Also his brother can stay here and the family as DDS just be down the road

Last edited:

true believer

Hmmmm !! .......... sensing a little hostility here ????
Spiderman tingles when he senses danger:mad: ........... I tingle when I sense an assumption :cool: ....... sometimes it is just wind :(

Just opened a new aldi cask ............ a vintage red it says on the box ??? ........... :) so lets continue ........
he might be “a dumb arse kid” ........... but surely there is more to this situation than he or the club are letting on. It appears to me that grella has painted dds into a corner and mc has snookered him to save $300000 cap spend ????.
Mm hasn’t said if he would be welcome back for a fresh start under the new regime and mc hasn’t said so either.

Just another “ cocky on the biscuit tin “ moment as another week goes past with shaun in england and on the coast at the same time with ffa cup game looming where the initial quality of the squad and the seasons hopes will be on display with nowhere to hide.

God this flask is awful ......... very dusty with an after taste of toenails ??? :vomit:
Try the merot

Michael

Liam Rose is off to Armenia apparently, had hope he’d follow in Maty and Trent’s path or at the very least Dukeys.

marinermick

Just thinking about the Bolt situation in the context that we won't be signing any quality imports for the next two months.

We have used three visa sports already and have room for one more.

Logically we would be holding the spot open for Bolt (if he comes here to trial).

Pretty sure it is four visa spots not five.

nebakke

Just thinking about the Bolt situation in the context that we won't be signing any quality imports for the next two months.

Logically we would be holding the spot open for Bolt (if he comes here to trial).

f**k you're right, hadn't thought that through :(

Ozhammer

AFAIK, club’s are still allowed 5 visa players not 4.

Wombat

Can’t see that having any truth to it unless MMM has found himself underwhelmed by Nashy?

We are massively light on in the keepers unless Gauci turns out to be a gun.
Kennedy is not really up to it but is a solid understudy.

I have no idea what Nash is like as a coach but obviously Theo was a vastly superior player.

To bring him in as a player coach gives us an experienced quality keeper should our current 3 struggle which is likely.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred