• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

pjennings

So now you know the two signings I mentioned and as for the English striker, the tea leaves are suggesting the letters ALF.

I’ll leave you all to ponder that one..... ;)

Seems a good solid pro - scored at an ok rate when in the EPL. Still at a good age.

Wombat

He can't be much good if he is playing for Burton......they are rank.;)

Having said that The Championship is a better level than the A League.

localpom

Seems a good solid pro - scored at an ok rate when in the EPL. Still at a good age.
He can't be much good if he is playing for Burton......they are rank.;)

Having said that The Championship is a better level than the A League.
He has scored at better than a goal every 3 games in the EPL, Championship and with England. Pretty decent return. End of his career but would still knock them in for another season or two.

pinklady

So now you know the two signings I mentioned and as for the English striker, the tea leaves are suggesting the letters ALF.

I’ll leave you all to ponder that one..... ;)
I'm assuming you are alluding to Bolton striker Adam Le Fondre. Still has a year left on his contract so could be a loan deal.

Reactions: adz

Michael

Hope his finishing has improved in the last 2 seasons...

But no, he’s pacey and presses backlines, would do well here.

Pirate Pete

I'm assuming you are alluding to Bolton striker Adam Le Fondre. Still has a year left on his contract so could be a loan deal.
If it's him you'd have to bring him on with five minutes to go when you're 1-0 down.
He'd then score a couple. That's my recollection of him playing at Reading anyhow.

Looks like Bolton avoided the drop to League 1 by a couple of points. ALF did come on and score in the last game, but maybe they're looking to rebuild for next season. Doesn't look like he's scored that many later in his career. A league could be his standard.

Luke Wilkshere? No thanks.

Last edited:

greenlig

Sorry to see Wales go, but Matty will bring back a lot of grit. He'd have to be cheap, so I'm happy with this.

midfielder

Squad to date 14 players

1 Keepers, ......... Kennedy

5 Backs ....... Baro, Golec, McGing... Clisby ... Rowles

5 Mids .......... Berry, Wout, Melling, Hiariej... Pain,

3 Forwards..... Hoole, .... Gamerio .....Matty S

Rumours
English forward --- Darren Bent
from M City - Thwaite,

Unsigned and soon off Contract

1 ..... Pearce,

shipwreck

So Melbourne City are basically following our model of youth development, but have the money to be one step further down the chain and let us make the sacrifice of points to develop raw talent, only to pick it up once it's slightly less raw talent..

Insertnamehere

So Melbourne City are basically following our model of youth development, but have the money to be one step further down the chain and let us make the sacrifice of points to develop raw talent, only to pick it up once it's slightly less raw talent..
Was always going to be the case with their business model.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred