• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Offsider

Shit keepers
Confirmed

Is Kennedy staying because he activated a clause in his contract for a twelve month extention ............ better than mm choosing him to stay ????

Having that reservation he did go alright at the beginning of the year as did the rest of the team. He can’t be held responsible for the results of the rest of his teams dummy spit at okon towards the end.

pjennings

Is Kennedy staying because he activated a clause in his contract for a twelve month extention ............ better than mm choosing him to stay ????

Having that reservation he did go alright at the beginning of the year as did the rest of the team. He can’t be held responsible for the results of the rest of his teams dummy spit at okon towards the end.

The extension was activated because of the number of appearances.

That said - I'm pretty underwhelmed that we haven't signed a keeper to at least push BK. Hopefully this Gauci kid is the next Maty Ryan. First team SA NPL keeper at 17 - may be a good prospect.

Last edited:

bikinigirl

That said - I'm pretty underwhelmed that we haven't signed a keeper to at least push BK. Hopefully this Gauci kid is the next Maty Ryan. First team SA NPL keeper at 17 - may be a good prospect.

. agreed but the reality is that we can't afford the salary for two 'keepers

Offsider

This Gauci kid being the next Maty Ryan ............ don’t think so ???
they said he was a good attacking keeper ........ but he looks too short ??? ............. oh wait!! did I just get a feeling of deje vu ???:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: adz

Wombat

If he developes again from last season like he did over the previous wooden spoon season ............ and physically he looks like his body is maturing ............ he may be good value. He can do throw ins better than womdat’s cat for sure now.

I hope he doesn’t get muscle bound and has a good trainer behind him.

I don't have a Cat you plonker and why don't you finish your casks before opening another one???:doh:

Wombat

Yeah I'm glad we haven't burnt money in a third keeper. It's smart. Worst case scenario we need to get an injury replacement.

WTF. Pearce is the third keeper. Scummer is the 2nd. Who is the 1st????

Is the Wooden spoon golden when you get it a third time Pikey??

Big Al

Looks like a smart decision on the membership renewal.
Sure is. Not a good look at all.

Kennedy saved a few when they hit him.

Pearce is still very raw and a 17yr old. That would be classic MC but I’m more excited about him then the others and I haven’t even read about him yet. Thats a problem

Offsider

I don't have a Cat you plonker and why don't you finish your casks before opening another one???:doh:

You said you had a cat .......... you said he was a good dribbler ????:-|:-|

because they are different wines of course ......... sometimes I like a sweeter vinegar like when I am having a salad etc etc. aldi casks all taste like vinegar ............ I can’t even give them away.:(:(

Wombat

because they are different wines of course ......... sometimes I like a sweeter vinegar like when I am having a salad etc etc. aldi casks all taste like vinegar ............ I can’t even give them away.:(:(

Good kid but sub Trott level atm. If that is our goal keepers for this year im an going to less than f**kING happy. You better be f**king joking Mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wombat

You dribble far worse than my DOG. Cats are horrible.....i would never own one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred