• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Coastalraider

So as it stands, I believe our senior squad next year is:

Melling
McGlinchey
Oar
Shabow
Simon

All those in favour of labelling our current situation as 'Dire'??

Coastalraider

So as it stands, I believe our senior squad next year is:

Melling
McGlinchey
Oar
Shabow
Simon

All those in favour of labelling our current situation as 'Dire'??

I guess releasing McGing with no transfer fee is actually good business - this way we wouldn't have to pay him the balance of contract when we fold in the offseason??

turbo

this way we wouldn't have to pay him the balance of contract when we fold in the offseason??
The club isnt doing much to stop this kind of speculation, now would be a great time to announce they've re-signed Jem or Tom for a year or two. I'm all for giving MM or preferrably a new coach a clean slate but feel like we'll still be burdened with the substandard signings of Simon and Mcglinchey. Shabow and Melling arent likely to be taking up much of the cap, there's still some hope Oar could be what we need from him.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So McGing is gone with NO TRANSFER FEE!...what the f**k are these clods doing at Tuggerah...He must of been worth something
I hope their just mushrooming us before they unveil a whole new miraculous plan going forward.....but I doubt it

midfielder

DDS maybe plus signed, Melling,, McGlinchey, Oar, Shabow, Simo

That must be approaching the worst squad in A-League history..

But lets play a little game called sell the licence when the new Hal takes over.. lets hope I am wrong...

Consider
Canberra bidders will leave unless they get a spot.
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/canberra-a-league-bid-fires-warning-to-ffa

Canberra bid team to build 30 million dollar training stadium.
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer...illion-training-facility-20181207-p50kvc.html

Canberra could strike a deal within 6 months
https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/canberra-could-strike-a-league-deal-in-6-months-517251

turbo

That must be approaching the worst squad in A-League history
One starting quality player in Oar, two if you count DDS and he gets over himself which is unlikely.

I hope selling or relocating isnt allowed. The kind of license squatting MC has done so far should not be rewarded.

Michael

The most random and surprising transfer of the season. Best of luck to Jake. The polish league is a step up from here.
No transfer fee is concerning. And with no re-signing news on the horizon only player leavings likely. We are currently in the state of “absolutely and totally f**ked”

Couldn’t blame pain or Aspro going to the new Melbourne team. But you’d hope Aspro will stick with us after we stuck by him. I don’t think it’d be a smart move for pain. He needs to go overseas.

Tevor

So for the last 7 games we have Millar already signed by the Scum. Aspro and Pain likely to sign with the new franchise, questions on Rowles being signed by another club. MM trying to get rid of Tom H, Karacan with ???? all over his intentions. O'Neil might be giving away yellows and reds as he doesn't care anymore and a couple of Sheffield teens on an Aussie holiday. There are probably more to add to the list.

Wow, I can see some games with questionable commitment from a lot of players so the 8 - 2 loss from last year might be in danger. This is a really poor situation for the squad to be in, I fear what may happen over the next 7 games. The Club isn't really in a position to prevent the lack of commitment either as our options are few. MM will probably still say the squad has a good vibe about it and everyone is trying hard, please.

UnitedsNo9

The most random and surprising transfer of the season. Best of luck to Jake. The polish league is a step up from here.
No transfer fee is concerning. And with no re-signing news on the horizon only player leavings likely. We are currently in the state of “absolutely and totally f**ked”

Couldn’t blame pain or Aspro going to the new Melbourne team. But you’d hope Aspro will stick with us after we stuck by him. I don’t think it’d be a smart move for pain. He needs to go overseas.
RE: Pain. Overseas would be ideal from him, however anywhere away from CCM is still smart.

nebakke

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/matt-simon-addresses-ffa-code-conduct-breach

Intends to plead guilty as if he had another option with clear video footage doing the rounds. Nothing to the statement for the rest of it.

Tbf he wouldn't be the first player to plead 'not guilty' to an obvious breach though, so fair's fair, clearly he knows he dun goofed and is accepting it.
It's a mile better than NRL players getting caught with a white nose and a hand down some unwitting girl's panties still pleading not guilty, and then complaining when the NRL finally decides to punish them.... Not that that's the bar to which anyone should be aspiring.

pjennings

I'm not saying its not right but SBS's credibility when it comes to the Mariners is about 30% reliable. I would wait for confirmation from other sources before I believe them.

Wombat

Its hardly locked in is it??? SBS speculation. Are the Mariners absolute f**ktards when in comes to contract renewals....................why yes they are!!. I offered to send in my pet chimp to help but apparently they were scared he would be over qualified.

Michael

Try this conspiracy on for size re sbs credibility regarding us.
Gameiro is telling Lucy things who then tells foster things who then tells the website writers things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred