• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Coastalraider

I’ve just finished watching Sunderland Toll I die - I’m waiting for all the player managers who have run out of options to start calling on Thursday:headbounce:

Pirate Pete

I've said previously Fornaroli is one of the players who will end up signing somewhere on the 31st after taking a whole month looking at offers.

turbo

It's that or he sits on his ass in the dugouts and gets fat
He’s got a good contract, will attract offers no issues even if he sits the rest of the season out. There isn’t too much for him to lose financially. With no transfer fees it’s not like the club can offer him heaps of incentive to get out the door. Seems like he’ll take something if the right offer pops up but otherwise will be happy to see what Sydney and others have to offer over the off season.

Cricko_086

Happy Australia Day everyone!

Did we not expect this in the transfer window? I always assumed if we got any signings they would be towards the end of the window. I still have faith enough to save up and head down for the next game v Brisbane.

We should change this thread to 2019-20.

Insertnamehere

Happy Australia Day everyone!

Did we not expect this in the transfer window? I always assumed if we got any signings they would be towards the end of the window. I still have faith enough to save up and head down for the next game v Brisbane.

We should change this thread to 2019-20.
Start anew for next season....

scottmac

Suspended
After tonight Desilva may have no option other than to come back. He's really lost so much in the last few years. Such a shame.

BaysideMariner

After tonight Desilva may have no option other than to come back. He's really lost so much in the last few years. Such a shame.
I was thinking the same thing. But I would prefer to release him instead as he wouldnt want to come back. Too much bad karma if he did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred