• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Scotty

Can anyone point me to the original post about McKinna having coffee with Millar at Erina Fair? It seems there was an undertone to that meeting, that needs exposing.
Scan through the first Newcastle match thread, might be in there.

Ozhammer

Thanks guys, the club is on to it, although I had already given the coaching staff a heads up back in December.

Looks like the Chief Scummer might have made an illegal approach just after Xmas, so it could soon be his chestnuts roasting over an open fire! :mad:

greenlig

Thanks guys, the club is on to it, although I had already given the coaching staff a heads up back in December.

Looks like the Chief Scummer might have made an illegal approach just after Xmas, so it could soon be his chestnuts roasting over an open fire! :mad:
f**k really??? The nerve!!

Michael

Surely Millar isn’t off the hook either? Agreeing to meet with him.
Bad taste in my mouth with Millar now.
Show a bit of f**king loyalty to the club giving you a second chance at this football career. Giving you a platform to perform.
Literally ask the club for an extension, what’s so hard about that?

ashman89

I believe Millar has a contact offer on the table from what I got told today? Let's hope the lad stays loyal to the club that gave him the chance and f**ks off WM and the jets (if true)

turbo

Show a bit of f**king loyalty to the club giving you a second chance at this football career

They have given him a second chance and he’s doing everything we could ask of him. Far more than many of our senior players. But they didn’t want to give him the security of a multi year deal, his shot could have easily disappeared and he would have been back in NPL or an injured free agent if he picked up a bad injury. We could have had him locked up on or near minimum wage for another season but now we’ll be paying much more and understandably there’s other suitors too. These deals are a two way street and I don’t know why anyone would hold it against a player to make the best decision they can for themselves.

Wombat

There is no heat on Millar. He is a top lad and has been our best player all season. McKinna probably was very low key.....just a coffee, love to meet you blah blah blah.
Millar is flattered and wants to hear whats on the table......who wouldn't?
Putting any shit on Millar is misguided at best.
If he goes to the Jets, feel free to mouth off...........until he does shut up and applaud a player that has had a fantastic season and i'm tipping will continue to excel.

Forum Phoenix

There is no heat on Millar. He is a top lad and has been our best player all season. McKinna probably was very low key.....just a coffee, love to meet you blah blah blah.
If he goes to the Jets, feel free to mouth off...........until he does shut up and applaud a player that has had a fantastic season and i'm tipping will continue to excel.
Well said

greenlig

I was thinking about this in an uber today, exactly what happened I reckon. "Mate I'm in Terrigal this arvo, want to catch up for a coffee?" He's a young Pro, would be incredibly flattering. Good on him, he just learned there are snakes all through the grass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred