• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

pjennings

Full list from the first page.

(2019) (18)

Aspropotamitis
Berry
Cisse
Clisby
Gamiero
Golec
Hiariej
Hoole
Kekeris (Scholarship so may not count to squad size)
Kennedy
Macdonald
McCormack
Murray
O'Neill
Pain
Pearce
Rowles

2020 - (7)

Gauci (Scholarship so may not count to squad size)
McGing
Melling
McGlinchey
Oar
Shabow
Simon

2021 - (1)

De Silva on loan for this season to SFC

marinermick

Full list from the first page.

(2019) (18)

Aspropotamitis
Berry
Cisse
Clisby
Gamiero
Golec
Hiariej
Hoole
Kekeris (Scholarship so may not count to squad size)
Kennedy
Macdonald
McCormack
Murray
O'Neill
Pain
Pearce
Rowles

2020 - (7)

Gauci (Scholarship so may not count to squad size)
McGing
Melling
McGlinchey
Oar
Shabow
Simon

2021 - (1)

De Silva on loan for this season to SFC

I thought Berry was on a much longer contract?

pjennings

I thought it was extended though for a stupid amount of years?
That was in August 2016 until basically May 2019 for a player we had and still haven't seen much of.

From all accounts it was Peter Storrie who really liked him. I must admit I have not seen enough of him to form an opinion - still only 21

Offsider

Very good signings. We have a squad that should make the 6 and also entertain for the first time in ages. Bring on the season!

I don’t know about “should” make the 6 :naughty:............. but “maybe” is a good enough target for mine.............. rather than avoiding a threepeat spoon.
We are back to first game last season where it appeared anything was going to be possible before we imploded.
It looks like the demolition has been well fixed on the paddock .......... and the gem dutchman is surrounded by capable teammates .
It also looks like the owner has made adjustments to decision making that seems worthy of supporting.:wub:

Still leaves me with the outcome of + 21/2 goals per game ............ but probably lower odds as some of the goals are going to be ours and not all against:thumbup:.

Good business mc .......... :cheers:

LOYALCCMFAN

I don’t know about “should” make the 6 :naughty:............. but “maybe” is a good enough target for mine.............. rather than avoiding a threepeat spoon.
We are back to first game last season where it appeared anything was going to be possible before we imploded.
It looks like the demolition has been well fixed on the paddock .......... and the gem dutchman is surrounded by capable teammates .
It also looks like the owner has made adjustments to decision making that seems worthy of supporting.:wub:

Still leaves me with the outcome of + 21/2 goals per game ............ but probably lower odds as some of the goals are going to be ours and not all against:thumbup:.

Good business mc .......... :cheers:

pjennings

Not sure how we will line up.

On paper the best XI looks to suit a 4-4-2

---------------------Kennedy-----------------------
McGing-------Cisse----Golec-----Clisby
McGlinchey--------Hiariej---------O'Neill---Oar
----------Simon-----------McCormack

A heap of other attacking options for the bench with Pain, Kekeris, Gamiero, Murray, Shabow and Hoole

Last edited:

midfielder

Think this is how the squad looks now,

Squad & Coaches
to date 25 players, includes 4 visa players and 3 youth team players & 8 coaching staff...
3 Keepers, ......... Kennedy .. Pearce, Gauci
7 Backs ....... Golec, Cissee … Clisby … McGing... Rowles ... Aspropotamitis--- Matthew Millar...
10 Mids .......... Hiariej, McGlinchey … Berry, Melling, Pain... Mario Shabow ..Kekeris … O’Neil... McDonald.. Oar
5 Forwards..... Hoole, .... Gamerio .....Matty S … Jordan Murry... McCormack
Visa Players

Youth Team

Coaching Staff

Head Coach:... Mike Mulvey
Assistant Coach: Nick Montgomery
Assistant Coach: Ray Junna
Goalkeeping Coach: Matt Nash
Head of Performance: Andrew Young
Physiotherapist: David McGinness
Central Coast Mariners Academy Director: Ken Schembri
Kit Manager: Melissa Woods

Deej

Much better depth than previous years, we’ll actually have options now to try and change a game. Midfield and attack in particular I think he’s recruited well (maybe 1 too many even) which suggests attacking formations. Personally I’d prefer a better quality number 1, I feel we’ll concede silly goals from time to time but definitely a strong team capable of making the 6.

pinklady

That was in August 2016 until basically May 2019 for a player we had and still haven't seen much of.

From all accounts it was Peter Storrie who really liked him. I must admit I have not seen enough of him to form an opinion - still only 21
He signed in May 2016 and had his contract extended in August 2016 for 3 years. Hutcho was Assistant Coach until he left in August 2106. Hutcho was a former team mate of Steve Berry (Adam's father). He was the last player signed or re-signed before Hutcho left. Join the dots...
Having said that, I like Bez, he is a wonderful young lad and a very good footballer. IMHO he is the best to come out of our NYL since the Ryan/Ibini/Amini/Duke glory days and has suffered because of our coaching debacles of recent time. I really hope he reaches his undoubted potential.

AuzDutchy

Squad & Coaches
to date 25 players, includes 4 visa players and 3 youth team players & 8 coaching staff...
7 Backs ....... Golec, Cissee … Clisby … McGing... Rowles ... Aspropotamitis--- Matthew Millar...
10 Mids .......... Hiariej, McGlinchey … Berry, Melling, Pain... Mario Shabow ..Kekeris … O’Neil... McDonald.. Oar
Visa Players

Youth Team

Coaching Staff

Isnt Pearce on a senior deal?

pjennings

He signed in May 2016 and had his contract extended in August 2016 for 3 years. Hutcho was Assistant Coach until he left in August 2106. Hutcho was a former team mate of Steve Berry (Adam's father). He was the last player signed or re-signed before Hutcho left. Join the dots...
Having said that, I like Bez, he is a wonderful young lad and a very good footballer. IMHO he is the best to come out of our NYL since the Ryan/Ibini/Amini/Duke glory days and has suffered because of our coaching debacles of recent time. I really hope he reaches his undoubted potential.

I had heard that but I also heard - maybe on the podcast - that Storrie was behind it.

pinklady

Squad & Coaches
Visa Players

Youth Team

Coaching Staff

Pearce is no longer a Youth Team player. He turned 21 last January and played as an overage player in the NPL2 Academy team. Gauci and Kekeris are the only two on scholarship, and along with Kye Rowles are the three players Under 20 which is the minimum requirement. We can still sign more scholarship players outside of the roster from the NYL which I'm told will be finalised by the end of this month. Bolt, if eventually signed would be a guest player, marquee, mature age rookie (unless Murray already is) or some other category (possibly the "puts non-football bums on seats and attracts truckloads of sponsors" category).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred