• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

pinklady

Any news on Dais? I saw his FM18 stats and he looks ridiculously good.
Too old for NYL this season and not rated by Okon who didn't give him a start in any of the trial or pre-season games. Attitude off the pitch was a problem. Has gone back to Queensland and joined former NYL coach Ben Cahn at Olympic FC.

scottmac

Suspended
Id say straight up Ashcroft and Bingham and then at a stretch McGing. I'm not sure J Rose will be around next year ether. If Powell doesn't recover well and get regular game time then him too.

The flip side will be trying to keep L Rose and Glover. I think they are both done of the best quality youngsters getting around

style_cafe

Id say straight up Ashcroft and Bingham and then at a stretch McGing. I'm not sure J Rose will be around next year ether. If Powell doesn't recover well and get regular game time then him too.

The flip side will be trying to keep L Rose and Glover. I think they are both done of the best quality youngsters getting around
I`d keep McGing & I`m waiting to see Ascroft this season.....

Big Al

Paolo must see something in McGing, he keeps on playing him.
It’s his contract. Had to try and make him something with him and Ashcroft signed for both of Paulo’s 2 Year’s. Paulo was able to restructure the first team but was stuck with the rest of the squad being on contract.

Roux and Pain are the only starters from last year I think and we lost around 10-11 players. So refreshed the starters and stuck with the backups. They will be cleaned out at either January or end of year IMO

Wombat

I think it's because hes versatile. Midfield centre back or right back. They're not common.

He looks calm as a cucumber at training..................... but come game time you can put your money on him costing us at least one goal.

Big Al

Played his best stretch this year last week. IMO anyway.
Bingham however looks lost
I’m a big Bingham fan but Asdrubal getting basically 90 in a game we pressing for the win says to me Paulo was just getting Asdrubal good minutes early and is now winding him up for 90 like Roy last year. Powell would have to be a chance to take Bingham spot on bench when fully fit

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

So, I'm thinking about the fact that despite all our new signings, we lack depth in the back line and the front line, and we have absolutely no strikers in the squad.
So this suggests that we really need to be spending even more money next season.
Does anybody know - what's our current spend at, and are we still by far the lowest spending team?
Just trying to work out why our squad is still so shallow and missing key positions compared to other teams.

It’s his contract.
Game time isn't in his contract. Players get dropped from the squad all the time while on contract - why is he protected?
Having said that, tonight I think he was just as good (or just as average) as everybody else.

Big Al

So, I'm thinking about the fact that despite all our new signings, we lack depth in the back line and the front line, and we have absolutely no strikers in the squad.
So this suggests that we really need to be spending even more money next season.
Does anybody know - what's our current spend at, and are we still by far the lowest spending team?
Just trying to work out why our squad is still so shallow and missing key positions compared to other teams.

Game time isn't in his contract. Players get dropped from the squad all the time while on contract - why is he protected?
Having said that, tonight I think he was just as good (or just as average) as everybody else.
Exactly we have no depth so someone has to get a go. It’s Mcgoo over Ashcroft. Rosebud is much better but doesn’t have the engine for RB.

RB weak. We have no backup McGing is makeshift
LB weak. Rose snr has been sloppy with his passing. Rowles is untested but I thought he was a CB being converted as well.

Striker is fine. Its the delivery and setup thats not working yet.
Bingham Powell and even Budgie who played 5mins last night are all handy.
Think Asdrubal size is a problem

The contracts will see some backup changes next year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred