• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

Wombat

Why didn't we sign Galloway to a 2 or 3 year deal after it was obvious that he was the goods??

localpom

Why didn't we sign Galloway to a 2 or 3 year deal after it was obvious that he was the goods??
I can only think Paulo has his eye on another LB. Maybe more experience, a foreigner ?Galloway looked good to me and surprised we didn't do more to lock him in.

Big Al

Agreed we should have signed him by January, however with him looking to go overseas now do think he may have just been thinking make sure I'm a free agent so a club has no say in what I do.

Left backs are a rare commodity in the A League so getting a job if unsuccessful overseas would have been pretty easy.

There was a rumour we were close at one stage not to long ago so not sure what changed

pjennings

Soccer Stoppage Time saying that CCM and Tom Glover have agreed terms - just waiting for Spurs TD to sign off. They also say that Hoole and Kennedy will be announced this week.

Time will tell

pjennings

Agreed we should have signed him by January, however with him looking to go overseas now do think he may have just been thinking make sure I'm a free agent so a club has no say in what I do.

Left backs are a rare commodity in the A League so getting a job if unsuccessful overseas would have been pretty easy.

There was a rumour we were close at one stage not to long ago so not sure what changed

SST also saying that the trial may not happen but Kenny Lowe is looking to bring him back to WA

Big Al

Soccer Stoppage Time saying that CCM and Tom Glover have agreed terms - just waiting for Spurs TD to sign off. They also say that Hoole and Kennedy will be announced this week.

Time will tell
If we got Hoole then we would have no need for Cirio

Wombat

Great training. Brilliant idea having the keepers throwing and clearing into those mini nets. Pin point accuracy becomes second nature.

Pirate Pete

SST also saying that the trial may not happen but Kenny Lowe is looking to bring him back to WA
I thought that going for a trial when their season was finishing in Holland was a bit strange.
Reading that SBS article it sounds like he was leaving us anyway.

Bumped into Shaun this afternoon. He just finished a phone call. I said I hope that's not Kennedy on the phone.
He laughed. I asked who were signing next. He wouldn't say and said I'd have to wait and find out,
it was all part of the excitement. He walked off laughing.

midfielder

Looks to me as Okon is signing three types of players. he will not add to the future risks... Only Mickey Neil amazes me how he is still there anyone know when he is signed to

Excellent and would walk into any A-League side, Dutchie [3], Baro and Glover so far [assuming the Glover thing is right]

Decent squad players and I assume cheap, Powell, Bingham, Appiah, Ashcroft

Decent and on the rise players first team players, Pain, Storm, Trent, Rose, Berry, McGing

Future Risks, Pearce, Adelson

Me thinks Okon wants two more players in the excellent list one more in the decent and the rest squad players.

Aside from Glover all others being talked about to me seem squad players.

Just on Scott you never know if he sees the squad being build and Europe does not work out, he may want to come back. I never quite trust SBS articles when they talk about us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred