• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

scottmac

Suspended
Central Coast A-League winger Jake Adelson's terrible run of luck has continued with news the 20-year-old has ruptured his ACL for the second time in 12 months.
Read more at http://wwos.nine.com.au/2016/09/20/16/40/mariners-adelson-suffers-2nd-acl-injury#pEGrgC3FPkYTZL0h.99

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2016/09/20/16/40/mariners-adelson-suffers-2nd-acl-injury

I honestly doubt he'd be worth the effort. Too injury prone.
He's done both knees. Extremely unfortunate. He's got the talent and deserves a shot. I also don't see what this article is here for. Everyone knows what happened at the start of last year

garlo

Incredibly impressed with the Baro signing and can't wait to see how Dutch Tommy goes as well! These are great signs for our club to get these two players with great deals of experience!
Bring on Day 2 of the signings spree Shaun!

Wombat

Central Coast A-League winger Jake Adelson's terrible run of luck has continued with news the 20-year-old has ruptured his ACL for the second time in 12 months.
Read more at http://wwos.nine.com.au/2016/09/20/16/40/mariners-adelson-suffers-2nd-acl-injury#pEGrgC3FPkYTZL0h.99

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2016/09/20/16/40/mariners-adelson-suffers-2nd-acl-injury

I honestly doubt he'd be worth the effort. Too injury prone.

Isnt that LAST years injury??????????????????????

style_cafe

keepers do f**k all so im not sure how they get injured???. See kevin Keelan, dino Zoff and buffon playing into their seventies but Dr Dow at East Gosford Thai Masssage can and will help him with his hip flexor injury.

It might have something to do with the 100`s of times a week they throw themselves about at training, so that just on the off chance the defence f**ks up, they may have a chance of saving the team from total disgrace. Just saying....:popcorn:

shipwreck

Pretty excited for another 3 days of player announcements! I really hope one of them isnt Kennedy however :p

Wombat

It might have something to do with the 100`s of times a week they throw themselves about at training, so that just on the off chance the defence f**ks up, they may have a chance of saving the team from total disgrace. Just saying....:popcorn:

I've played there at training. Its f**king easy mate.:-|
Fair chance you are going to roll about abit with our defence but its not like you are falling from a great height. Back in the day when bastard forwards would try and shoulder charge you into the net...that was different. I can understand if you said Smeltz had kicked you in the face again but hip flexor injury?
At 5 a side the bastards just lie there waiting to be fed grapes.:rolleyes:
I think Keepers are like Drummers.:popcorn:

Last edited:

Wombat

C9wcKjVUQAQj_NK.jpg

scottmac

Suspended
Incredibly impressed with the Baro signing and can't wait to see how Dutch Tommy goes as well! These are great signs for our club to get these two players with great deals of experience!
Bring on Day 2 of the signings spree Shaun!
Hopefully day 2 is another foreigner

nebakke

I think Keepers are like Drummers.:popcorn:

Immensely sexy and so paramount that everything would fall apart if they stopped doing their thing?

You're actually not wrong though - every guitar player or singer thinks they can sit behind the barrels and sound awesome - the reality is that they invariably end up sounding like a hyper-energetic kindergartener on a sugar rush, smashing pot lids against each other while screaming "we will Rock you" at the top of their lungs.
I imagine goalies must have a pretty similar experience every time a forward gets in goals. Didn't Brisbane have Thomas Kristensen trying it out this season? ;-)

pjennings

MarinerMick saying the remaining three over the next three days will be Cirio, Kennedy and Appiah.

That means that we still need a starting keeper, LB, #10 and striker

Ancient Mariner

MarinerMick saying the remaining three over the next three days will be Cirio, Kennedy and Appiah.

That means that we still need a starting keeper, LB, #10 and striker

Galloway is not necessarily gone and I would not be surprised to see either Buhagiar or Bingham as our starting striker next year.

We desperately need a quality #10 above all else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred