• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 12 - 2016 - 2017

Big Al

Would he even be a non visa player? Looking at his Wikipedia page there is no mention of him having Australian heritage. In the few games I have seen him in he looks far, far too slow for A-League level Bingham looks a much better prospect and one who doesn't require the use of a visa spot. He wasn't good enough for the Conference ffs. If we're desperate for a young striker go after Charles Lokolingoy, Abraham Majok, Eli Babalj, George Blackwood, Kenny Athieu, a player from the AIS or someone returning from an academy in Europe. If we sign Hamish Watson we are more than stuffed.
Yeah i read that after as well and thought same thing.
Couldn't find anything in nix forum either so hopefully nothing to it

Big Al

Thomas Broich wants to play on but hasn't talked to Brisbane yet. Could be a solution to our number 10 problem?
Sorry JP he's passed it with dodgy ankles can't waste any o/s spots. He's likely to get a coaching gig for that coin.

During game they were saying he's day to day to retire. Having a blinder against us doesn't count either

Big Al

Hit the free kick in GF I think?

Does he take the corners for AU?

Never been a massive fan but haven't paid that much attention either

Certainly a step up from Kennedy

Wombat

Struggled since he got injured but should be able to get back to his best with a full season behind him. Will have plenty of things to teach Trent and will really push him to earn that right wing spot.

I think he plays on the left. Pain's form has been woeful in the last few weeks. MAYBE he is coming here.
Decent player from memory.

JoyfulPenguin

My mistake, always thought he was a right winger! Will provide could competition for Pain then, Pain can be terrefic and woeful someone like Cirio will keep him on his toes when selection time comes around.

Big Al

Bingham re-signed and Pearce getting his first pro contract according to NBN
Also in the local paper today.
1 yr each

Nothing from club?

As paper is for tomorrow but printed and delivered today, maybe club will announce tomorrow

Just looked on club app and it's announced on there at 5.00pm, Not on web yet as just checked

Holy

Also in the local paper today.
1 yr each

Nothing from club?

As paper is for tomorrow but printed and delivered today, maybe club will announce tomorrow

Just looked on club app and it's announced on there at 5.00pm, Not on web yet as just checked
Just checked the club website, it's up there now.

Great news, I'm really happy that Bingham has been given an extension. I think he will really come into his own as a striker if he can get some more game time in the top flight. Just in his few cameos this season, he shown there's some quality there. He's worth the investment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred