• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

style_cafe

I reckon Sainsbury will slot into Wilkos spot when he retires.

Why would he even consider returning to Australia to play for us? There are 11 more attractive teams in the comp next year, all of which are likely to offer him more money than we would.

You never know if you don`t have a go.
Throw in to fund his coaching badges and offer him a job when he eventually retires too...:popcorn:

Big Al

Is he the solid looking young Jedi look a like with the full Muzzy beard? Looked ok but not outstanding......for the idiots that are Silvera haters......Silvera looks levels above at training.....only Nizzy is in the same postcode.
How could he not look good when you consider who he’s training with.
Hopefully he can finish the year strong after maybe having his mind elsewhere

turbo

Its not always about the money honey.
He'd have to be really keen on turning us around. But why not go to a team that invests more and wants to play ACL and win some local silverware? Perth/Sydney/Victory/City would all be better prospects especially if the cap gets relaxed.

Michael

Is he the solid looking young Jedi look a like with the full Muzzy beard? Looked ok but not outstanding......for the idiots that are Silvera haters......Silvera looks levels above at training.....only Nizzy is in the same postcode.

I mean this in the nicest possible way and I truly hope I don’t offend anyone on here but yeah he’s the solid “wog” looking guy. I spent last night doing some more research on him, he has good speed and very technical. I’d have to see him in person to give a better opinion. But as I said, fantastic football apprenticeship growing up alongside Phil Foden and Jadon Sancho. Not to say he’s going to be as good, but it’s a great start.

Wombat

I mean this in the nicest possible way and I truly hope I don’t offend anyone on here but yeah he’s the solid “wog” looking guy. I spent last night doing some more research on him, he has good speed and very technical. I’d have to see him in person to give a better opinion. But as I said, fantastic football apprenticeship growing up alongside Phil Foden and Jadon Sancho. Not to say he’s going to be as good, but it’s a great start.

I'm very PC Michael so i didn't use the Wog moniker lol. He looks like a full on Lebo but he wants the ball and is confident. When i saw him it was his first training session (i'm told) and if that is true.....he looked promising. He looks fit but UFC fit rather than Rugby fit.....i.e maybe 78kg not 98kg.

finally retired

I'm very PC Michael so i didn't use the Wog moniker lol. He looks like a full on Lebo but he wants the ball and is confident. When i saw him it was his first training session (i'm told) and if that is true.....he looked promising. He looks fit but UFC fit rather than Rugby fit.....i.e maybe 78kg not 98kg.
we should play him in the first team this week if he's anywhere near fit .... he cant do any worse than what we've had.:popcorn:

jacobsfl

Anyone have any ideas as to any current free agents that the club could have the power to sign that we'd actually find useful?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred