• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

marinermick

Sounds like Birighitti is headed to Macarthur. Given the current dearth of available keepers we may need a visa keeper.

Sounds like we threw a bit of cash at him as well.

In this climate we may be able to use that cash and grab a bargain for that visa player.

Tim

So does that mean no truth to the lucrative three years extension offer by CCM or no truth to the Bulls signing him or both?

midfielder

What is it about SBS and us .... its like they want us gone... we were not part of the ethnic league... and don't have an acceptable home end...

I don't think we have ever had a decent story from SBS other than when they had to... and at least half a dozen times a year a terrible story...

Tim

What is it about SBS and us .... its like they want us gone... we were not part of the ethnic league... and don't have an acceptable home end...

I don't think we have ever had a decent story from SBS other than when they had to... and at least half a dozen times a year a terrible story...
to be fair the SBS write up is very good.

Birighitti’s likely exit would leave a void at the Mariners, where understudy Adam Pearce, 23, has yet to make an A-League appearance.

I can't help feeling that reply from Shaun is going to come back and bite him in the ass.
I hope I'm wrong.
Pearce has played a few games in the A League if memory serves me correctly?

jacobsfl

I was told McGlinchey headed off to Scotland but that could simply be to wait out the virus. In reality his contract is up after this season anyway right?
It is. After all, if one of the lower level teams there are offering him more game time, I probably wouldn't blame him.

turbo

It is. After all, if one of the lower level teams there are offering him more game time, I probably wouldn't blame him.
He just isn’t worth a visa slot or arguably the sort of money a player of his experience would be after here. If the Scots have more money to throw around more power to them but I don’t think we should be offering a renewal regardless of the terms.

Pirate Pete

I would imagine it's Charlesworth putting it to the council.
"Look, we've got somewhere else to go, so come on give me the stadium".
Can't see the FFA allowing it.
As it says in the article we're struggling with crowds.
If the FFA had any sense they'd realise that to make the league work they need the clubs like us.
Somehow or other they'll have to find a way to throw some support our way.
Otherwise you'll end up with a league consisting of 4 clubs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred