• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

turbo

At this stage in the season spooning doesn't look impossible, but still hopeful for better.
The scary thing is no one looks certain for the spoon so far. It’s really competitive. But we need to pick up some more wins soon so we don’t get stuck to the bottom of the ladder.

shipwreck

We have been dicked by the draw. Psychologically having all those byes and tough games kills morale by having us appear low on the table.

turbo

The byes did dick us but we started the season against WSW and Newcastle and only picked up one point.
And then the Brisbane loss which I think was the biggest concern. They’ve only kept two clean sheets and the other was a scoreless draw. That’s the kind of game we need to put away if we want to put some distance on the spoon.

jacobsfl

Hopefully Tommy resigns, as he's basically our best player. Should we play like we did against Sydney with Oar out left crossing the ball in instead of Clisby, we should win these two home games, despite how good Adelaide look.

Jair looked great given he hasn't played in so long. Should've tucked that chance away but it's difficult to rely upon a guy who hasn't playing in 5 months. He, unlike Simon, hasn't got the first touch like a brick. He shows that skill we need.

Pirate Pete

Shaun said pregame Saturday on Coast FM that there will be movement in the January window.
I can't remember all that Shaun said. I did ask him in the other thread if he could give us a run down of the interview.
From memory it was something like if he'd have been asked last week if there would be any transfers in January he would have said no.
As they're asking this week, the answer is yes.

Tevor

Rumours of a big bust-up and WU and players seeking early releases including Vujica. Anyone know if we happen to need another left back? ;):headbounce:
Gee Aspro made a great call, he was given about 15 mins on the weekend. Forgot he was a HAL player since moving to WU. He should have stayed and would be starting every week with us.

turbo

From a guaranteed starter to 15 minutes (11& 4 minute stints, maybe a few more with injury time) by round 10. Rudan sold him the world and shafted him. I just can’t see him going if he expected to be used like that. The grass isn’t always greener.

MagpieMariner

From a guaranteed starter to 15 minutes (11& 4 minute stints, maybe a few more with injury time) by round 10. Rudan sold him the world and shafted him. I just can’t see him going if he expected to be used like that. The grass isn’t always greener.
Maybe he just wanted away from a clusterfk like we were last year.

turbo

Maybe he just wanted away from a clusterfk like we were last year.
That would be fair enough but I still doubt he expected to get such limited minutes. IMO he would have been better off getting regular minutes and hoping to jump ship when more starting spaces popped up with Macarthur coming in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred