• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

Michael

i appreciate its probably not feasible and in keeping with a coaches independence but id like to see some of CCM greats have a bit of feedback for the club on the triallists.

I’m a passionate believer that a few select club legends should be heavily involved in the club in some way.
Look at king scummer Joel Griffiths at the scum. Sydney do it, Perth too.

Atleast at the end of it all, they love the club like we do. And are usually intelligent football people.

Insertnamehere

I’m a passionate believer that a few select club legends should be heavily involved in the club in some way.
Look at king scummer Joel Griffiths at the scum. Sydney do it, Perth too.

Atleast at the end of it all, they love the club like we do. And are usually intelligent football people.
On the surface given I boradly know nothing of these guys outside of football, i'd say rosey, mcbreen and pat z.

nebakke

Would be great move for us, not so much for him. Unless we can convince him we will at the very least be in the finals it would be a pretty backwards move even if he was getting paid significantly more.

It's probably just inexperience on my part but I don't really get the thinking around this whole attractiveness of the club thing. It's been discussed every preseason and clearly it's real but... look at our team the last for seasons... every decent player we've had had been snatched up first chance. This thing about them not being in the shopfront clearly isn't right.

Antlion

Did Painy end up getting a decent send off?

He sat out the last home game injured didn't he? (or maybe it was 'injured', but it's not really relevant).
I wasn't at that game so his farewell would have had to have been in the stands and I'm sure there wasn't much of a crowd in any case.

Of all the players we've had over the last 3 years or so he is, for mine, the most deserving hero we've had. Generally very consistent and he always gave his all. He is definitely one of only a very few players who bled week in and week out for the club.

I hope he realises how appreciative we are and I wish him well in the next phase of his career

Wombat

The crowd was about 5.5k. Normally I would have walked down to the fence to shake hands but the season has been so bad I just went meh....lets go and we trotted out at full time.

I think if Pain was playing I would have made the effort.

Insertnamehere

Did Painy end up getting a decent send off?

He sat out the last home game injured didn't he? (or maybe it was 'injured', but it's not really relevant).
I wasn't at that game so his farewell would have had to have been in the stands and I'm sure there wasn't much of a crowd in any case.

Of all the players we've had over the last 3 years or so he is, for mine, the most deserving hero we've had. Generally very consistent and he always gave his all. He is definitely one of only a very few players who bled week in and week out for the club.

I hope he realises how appreciative we are and I wish him well in the next phase of his career
Sounds like something the OSC should have brewed up.

Reactions: adz

shipwreck

Yeh, it's pretty telling of ur ambitions when the Jets, a club u finished much higher than us on the table, release six players and we have done nothing.

localpom

Yeh, it's pretty telling of ur ambitions when the Jets, a club u finished much higher than us on the table, release six players and we have done nothing.
To be fair, we still need to officially announce the new coach (Staj). Once that happens then i'm sure we will see some action. Ultimately it is the Coach's decision.

shipwreck

To be fair, we still need to officially announce the new coach (Staj). Once that happens then i'm sure we will see some action. Ultimately it is the Coach's decision.
Yeh that's valid, I feel like we move at such a slow pace compared to the other clubs. I guess the dislocated control is a factor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred