• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners beach soccer tournament

marinermick

Ted said:
Is this near the first carpark or the old skillion car park?

I havent been to Terrigal in years....

nope - the surf club car park

just on your left when you come into terrigal

thanks for bringing the goals

Ted

marinermick said:
Ted said:
Is this near the first carpark or the old skillion car park?

I havent been to Terrigal in years....

nope - the surf club car park

just on your left when you come into terrigal

thanks for bringing the goals

sweet mate, they are only slalom poles I'm bringing but definately better than cone markers for goals.

Ted

Perm said:
Great run yesterday, had alot of fun. I look forward to training next sunday.

Not sure if they are doing it again sunday due to the mutineer v dinamo game.

I'd be keen though if it goes ahead.

marinermick

Ted said:
Perm said:
Great run yesterday, had alot of fun. I look forward to training next sunday.

Not sure if they are doing it again sunday due to the mutineer v dinamo game.

I'd be keen though if it goes ahead.

if there are enough yes votes, i am happy to go around again

marinermick

new event page:

http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?guests&new&m=2&eid=49999843798#/event.php?eid=49999843798

all welcome plus friends

if we get plenty we could run a mini tournament

marinermick

OK, after two training sessions those keen enough to turn up and have a go were considered for the team.

Final ten is:

1. Herbs (GK)
2. Perm (c)
3. Ted
4. Mick
5. Murphs
6. Dru
7. Eggy
8. Jas
9. T
10. Marinermum (couldn't train due to work but will represent the committee)

Can all those selected please message me their full name, mobile number and date of birth?

Everyone else is welcome for a kick Sunday.

Mick

marinermick

Central Coast Mariners, Surf Life Saving Central Coast and Westfield Tuggerah

Presents
Summer Beach Football 09

The Mariners, SLSCC and Westfield are working together to present the very first Summer Beach Football Tournament, a day of entertainment, fun in the sun, sand and football skill.

SATURDAY 3RD JANUARY 2009. TOOWOON BAY

Time: 1.45pm 6pm (2pm start)
Fee:  $100 + gst per team
Who:        Males and females 18 years and over

PRIZES: First prize for the winning team is a $1000 gift card from Westfield Tuggerah, and your team name on the Summer Beach Football Cup, in addition tickets to the Saturday, 10 January Hyundai A-League fixture between the Mariners and Queensland Roar at Bluetongue Stadium

2nd Prize:  Match day beach balls and a SLSCC Kit (Cap and Beach towel), in addition tickets to the Saturday, 10 January Hyundai A-League fixture between the Mariners and Queensland Roar at Bluetongue Stadium.

Format/Structure:
2 Groups (A, B) with 4 teams in each. A total of 8 teams.
Each team will consist of between 8 and 10 players. Five players on the field and five substitutes.
Each game consists of two 7 minute halves, with a 1 minute half time break.
3 points are awarded for a win and 0 points for a loss.
Group Stage: Each team will play each of their opponents from their group, with the winners and runners up of each group proceeding to the Semi Finals.
The semi finals will be played between the winners of each group against the runners up of their opposing group.
Finals: The Semi final winners progress to the Final.
2 fields will be used throughout the day. The dimensions of the field will be 22m x 32m. Medium sized goals will be used.

Group Stage: 6 games per group = 12 games
Knock Out: 2 games
Final: 1 game
Total games: 15

RULES of the TOURNAMENT:
The team consists of 8-10 players including the goalkeeper.
Unlimited substitutions allowed.
One referee
The game: 2 periods of 7 minutes each, with a 1 minute interval between them.
No Draws. Games that finish in a draw will go into overtime of 3 minutes, with a golden goal. If after overtime the game is still in a draw, then a penalty shoot out will take place.
No walls, any foul committed is rewarded with a free kick on goal, with open goal (no support wall) that is taken by the player that was fouled.
Shoes are not allowed, although ankle guards are permitted.
Throw ins taken from the side lines can be taken with either hands or foot.
Goal clearance will be taken by the goalie using his or her hands

marinermick

Ted said:
good turn out today!

yeah - 18, 3 teams of six rotating made it a good arvo

so much so that we will go around again this sunday

ted, can you bring your beach football as i have to give clarky his one back

Ted

marinermick said:
Ted said:
good turn out today!

yeah - 18, 3 teams of six rotating made it a good arvo

so much so that we will go around again this sunday

ted, can you bring your beach football as i have to give clarky his one back

no probs at all

skilbeck

ive got an idea that im going to fire out on this thread? next year or for a month or 2 this year, what do you think would be the chances of the marinators organising a weekend beach comp at terrigal beach and how many teams you reckon we'd get, ive got a group of friends of about 8-15 who would be able to play. id hope 6 teams for a small comp this year or 8-10 for a larger one next year would be good, we should stick to proper fifa sanctioned beach football rules and organise a comp based on that. id help organise it if i could get some help from the marinators club or contacts through it

your thoughts people? and are there any regular summer beach comps on the coast?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred