• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners beach soccer tournament

marinermick

Facebook invite set up for training: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=42065136134

All welcome to come along for a kick and we can probably get two games going.

BAD BULLZ

I cant make training today my back has just now started aching dont kn ow wats goin on there f**k shits me.
p.s we just had a hail storm at kanwal dunno what the weathers like down that way is it still on??

marinermick

Top workout and good roll up.

Beach football is alot harder than I thought it would be. Brutal on the calves.

5pm next Sunday for another session.

marinermick

BAD BULLZ said:
Wish i coulda made it will be there next week fo sho.

you would have loved it egg

you can throw yourself at everything and land on soft sand

even jimmy wouldn't get injured on that surface!

dru

marinermick said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Wish i coulda made it will be there next week fo sho.

you would have loved it egg

you can throw yourself at everything and land on soft sand

even jimmy wouldn't get injured on that surface!

Jimmy would of got lost in the ruts though

T

It was great to go for a swim after too..... sooooo much sand, i think i was almost covered from head to toe by the end :D

Davo

Sorry guys I'm going to have to withdraw from this one.  I'm going to be busy now on the game weekend so I hope you can find a replacement.  Cheers

Ted

Is this near the first carpark or the old skillion car park?

I havent been to Terrigal in years....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred