• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Forum Phoenix

Hill is quality.
Peacock is quality.

Harper, Slater and Bozza are Sydney FC stooges.

Slater and Bozza are occasionally truthfull........Harps in the words of an ex great Mariners is a twat.
I actually think Peacock is now the best. The most balanced, non egotistical and thoughtful. Still really like Simon but his big team bias shows at times.

Offsider

I actually think Peacock is now the best. The most balanced, non egotistical and thoughtful. Still really like Simon but his big team bias shows at times.

Peacock ......... non egotististical :doh:
Every question he asks .......... he offers an answer. Why does he do that ???
Maybe he doesn’t want to come across as he is asking because he doesn’t know ????........... whatever :headbutt::headbutt:

I have gone off hill because he degrades the game by switching off and playing mind games with harper instead of calling the game. When he is calling the game in the last stages when the result is in the balance he is the best .......... but his pub talk style most of the time gives me the shits and I turn them off.
I like to watch the games a second time on replay ............after the comments have come in, so I can look for the indicators of the win loss etc. It is then that I listen to the commentary.:popcorn:

shipwreck

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Peacock forever has a place in my heart after he was the only one who stood up for us when we got robbed of an obvious penalty that led to us losing the game against Sydney FC that we should have won and then that moment started a downward spiral in form.

QUOTE, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how much was that a penalty, 11?"

Offsider

So ........... the elephant in the room ............. ????

Can anybody throw some light on the Tom H situation ???:popcorn:

Insertnamehere

This is genuinely a good initiative to see.

As a side note, domestic violence in the UK peaks based on football team losses... assuming that trend is repeated here, mariners could also try doing their bit by winning a f**king game.
As does DV here on origin and GF nights.

UnitedsNo9

I know there is no I'll will intended but please don't make jokes about domestic violence as it helps to normalise it. Cheers all

offtheball

The School's Cup was a great initiative yesterday. Apparently it is set to grow next year. Joey Gibbs did a good job getting up and running in a short space of time. The final to be played before the Sydney FC Game should be a huge thrill for the kids involved plus provide some entertainment for those present. One major disappointment was that the players didn't make an effort to spend some time with the kids yesterday. A simple PR opportunity lost.

Kripple

The School's Cup was a great initiative yesterday. Apparently it is set to grow next year. Joey Gibbs did a good job getting up and running in a short space of time. The final to be played before the Sydney FC Game should be a huge thrill for the kids involved plus provide some entertainment for those present. One major disappointment was that the players didn't make an effort to spend some time with the kids yesterday. A simple PR opportunity lost.
Unfortunately this has been the case through Mariners history. Players can't expect to win over the fans if they aren't prepared to engage with the community. Little effort to set up regular programs in schools. Reason always is that the payers don't want to. Guess what - they are employees.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred