• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

jpmariner

Rumours on goal.com that okon had a meeting about wsw head coach position.
Finding it difficult to buy

Yeh just read the same.
I'm reading it's him or Gombou for the job.
Surely Okon wants to see through what he's started at least for this season? It would have to be an offer of double his salary to even get him thinking I would hope?

Gratis

The Code - Life With The Mariners - a six-part documentary series.
The series takes fans of the Mariners and the Hyundai A-League alike behind the scenes of the Club, exploring the unique culture that exists at one of the competitions smallest, yet most successful franchises.

It follows the season right through to the grand final win. Epic stuff, and what a great year to do it.
I have the dvds so will have to rewatch

The eps appear to be on youtube:

shipwreck

Pretty sure it was two...
That sounds right now that I think about it.

Surely there is some kind of rule against holding talks with a contracted coach in the same league? I mean... That's just an epic dick move on wsw if true.

Tevor

I suggested on another thread I suspect Foxe will stay for this season but not next year. If Okon does a deal it could be for next year so he then doesn't break his contract. Could be very disruptive to the team. Recall a while back comments that we should have already tried to put additional years on his contract. TV focused on Gombau but he may have his eye on Ange's job in November. Thought Milicic was the front runner.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
going through some old merch this morning and a question popped into my head for you lads...ready...
WHICH MARINER , FOR LOVE NOR MONEY , CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER OR EVEN PICTURE ?
Mine is : Russell Woodruffe , I got no idea if i've even seen him play

Ancient Mariner

going through some old merch this morning and a question popped into my head for you lads...ready...
I am sure there is a Mariner that I cannot remember, but no matter how hard I try I can't remember his name.

jpmariner

There was an English Striker with a name as Boring as his C.V. and play.

Someone someone?

Note if you say his name I'll just believe you and not picture him.

Note 2) I he might've been a CB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred