• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Mate, if you cannot communicate to us properly there is no need to get upset on us.

That’s two people that misconstrued your post (who posted) so it is probably coming from you.
I didn't get the shits at you. Also you were the only one who misconstrued - FFC understood, just gave an utterly useless reply. Simply repeating the sentence that somebody has asked clarification on has never answered anybody's question, anywhere, ever.

So, it seems that the only misconstruing has come from you.

Incidentally, your post seems to suggest that the club has already shut down and sent staff home, though it could be read either way. Given you thought I was basically responding to your post, not FFC's, of course your answer of 'yeah I already answered that' made no sense.

scoober

I didn't get the shits at you. Also you were the only one who misconstrued - FFC understood, just gave an utterly useless reply. Simply repeating the sentence that somebody has asked clarification on has never answered anybody's question, anywhere, ever.

So, it seems that the only misconstruing has come from you.

Incidentally, your post seems to suggest that the club has already shut down and sent staff home, though it could be read either way. Given you thought I was basically responding to your post, not FFC's, of course your answer of 'yeah I already answered that' made no sense.
To answer, all office staff have been stood down, meaning jobless.Not sure on the executive team as I'm sure they need some person/s in place for when things might start again.

marinermick

To answer, all office staff have been stood down, meaning jobless.Not sure on the executive team as I'm sure they need some person/s in place for when things might start again.

Majority of staff. Not jobless, just wageless. Some have reduced hours.

turbo

I need my weekly fix of the Mariners loosing a game

I got mine last night playing a fifa career. A bunch of games in we were undefeated and Muzz was projected to score 60 for the season so I bumped up the difficulty and immediately got pumped, giving a more authentic mariners experience.

turbo

Majority of staff. Not jobless, just wageless. Some have reduced hours.
And far from being a typical CCM thing too. Perth has already stood their players down and said all or most other clubs will be doing the same any time now, I’m just glad it wasn’t us that did that first cos you know we’d never live it down.

Big employers are standing down staff across the country. Bad news all round but at least there will be some help available due to the volume of people affected.

sydmariner

Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish reportedly ignored lockdown rules in favour of a party taking place at the home of former A-League star Ross McCormack.
UPDATED 42 MINS AGO
BY SBS THE WORLD GAME

Grealish was among three Premier League players who could not resist McCormack's invitation despite the government's restrictions, according to The Mirror.
The 24-year-old issued an apology on Tuesday (AEDT) after he was pictured at the scene of a car crash just hours removed from both the night out and a message urging supporters to stay indoors.
With police now investigating the matter, a "deeply embarrassed" Grealish has since reiterated his desire for all to stay home and help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.

"I don't want anyone to make the same mistake that I did, so obviously I urge everyone to stay at home and follow the rules and the guidelines of what we've been asked to do," he said.
"I know for a fact that I'll be doing that in the near future now and obviously, like I said, I urge everyone to do the same."
Despite failing to mention the incident in his apology, it is believed Grealish crashed his £70,000 (A$139,600) Range Rover into two parked cars outside McCormack's luxury flat.
The Scotland international spent the better part of two seasons in the A-League on loan from Villa, and is most remembered for a fruitful spell at Melbourne City, featuring 14 goals in 17 games.

Michael

Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish reportedly ignored lockdown rules in favour of a party taking place at the home of former A-League star Ross McCormack.
UPDATED 42 MINS AGO
BY SBS THE WORLD GAME

Grealish was among three Premier League players who could not resist McCormack's invitation despite the government's restrictions, according to The Mirror.
The 24-year-old issued an apology on Tuesday (AEDT) after he was pictured at the scene of a car crash just hours removed from both the night out and a message urging supporters to stay indoors.
With police now investigating the matter, a "deeply embarrassed" Grealish has since reiterated his desire for all to stay home and help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.

"I don't want anyone to make the same mistake that I did, so obviously I urge everyone to stay at home and follow the rules and the guidelines of what we've been asked to do," he said.
"I know for a fact that I'll be doing that in the near future now and obviously, like I said, I urge everyone to do the same."
Despite failing to mention the incident in his apology, it is believed Grealish crashed his £70,000 (A$139,600) Range Rover into two parked cars outside McCormack's luxury flat.
The Scotland international spent the better part of two seasons in the A-League on loan from Villa, and is most remembered for a fruitful spell at Melbourne City, featuring 14 goals in 17 games.

big Ross is 110% that former player blowing all his cash partying and roping in old team mates who somehow still respect him for those 1 or 2 good years he had most likely telling them how much better he was than they currently are. What an absolute pleb.
Although it’s not the first time Grealish has been in this kind of scenario.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred