• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I actually quite like this one, and I even like the collar. Interesting that a few teams have gone back to simple jerseys this year.
Well done to the club on the reveal here - even the red herrings. Bit of fun and generating discussion.
Also, most clubs have done a really terrible, really amateurish psuedo-street-as-f**k-gangsta-wannabe type posing and photography that all look like they were done by the same first year marketing and photography students. Jersey, trakkie daks, pretending to ooze attitude posing....just stupid and cringe. We've done a quality reveal here, it's a good video. So well done to the club.

Asymmetry is fine, the bit of blue on the other sleeve balances it out well. I appreciate that they kept the rest quite simple.

The more I watch this video, the more I like it.

Surprised they only revealed the home kit today.

Also, the club did the right thing in going for a completely different design to last season...even to the last few seasons. Completely necessary.
Just putting it out there the old jerseys are on sale on ccm website for $20. Bargain price haha
They're tainted.

Ironbark

I was doubtful seeing the FIFA rendition - but the real thing - I love it!
Each time I look I like it more. The solid, deep yellow reminds me of better days and I thought I might not like the sleeve but I do.

I hadn't considered the risk of some asymmetry bothering the ocd.
I reckon for others it may be an acquired taste

Rowdy

Also, the club did the right thing in going for a completely different design to last season...even to the last few seasons. Completely necessary.

completely different .... you're kidding right ? !!

Last season's 'bar-code' jersey
....... IS THIS SEASON'S 'bar-code-sleeve'
- plain & simple.

Lazy design, lost opportunity imho.
- but hey ... we've had worst. Nothing to be kicking the cat about.

The only thing I like about it is the return to our original 'Yellow'

Forum Phoenix

Not a fan at all. So bland. Big disappointment after how good our FFA kit looked. Only upside is like Rowdy said, lots of yellow.

Rowdy

Surprised they only revealed the home kit today.

Having a beer with Shaun tonite (cheers mate :cheers:) asked where's the away kit ??

Just waiting for final design to be sorted, as there has been a late change in that we have NEW! Away Day Sponsor:
Screenshot_2019-09-21-01-17-06-1.png

The link with former Mariner, Maty Ryan helped with securing the deal. Maty has recently been the face of 'MATE' in all of their TV, Print & Digital marketing. The company is based out of Western Sydney.

The Away jersey will be solid Navy with the exact same sleeve as the kit launched tonite at Terrigal, with the green 'MATE' logo on front.

Shaun said that last years Away Day sponsor, 'State Road Constructions', haven't reduced the $ value of their financial support of CCM, those $$'s have just been shifted over to the funding of the CCM Academy.
- a great outcome for the kids coming through the Academy.

Pirate Pete

Just putting it out there the old jerseys are on sale on ccm website for $20. Bargain price haha
I picked up a shirt from the previous season for $10 at the game at Pluim.
Also got a pink shirt at the same time.

Not a fan of last season's shirt or the new one.

Elite

Don't love it, don't hate it. I do like the intentions and basing the design on our former glory days though.

Honestly, I really couldn't care less what the kit looked like. I'm sure all of us rusted on supporters would just be content with a quality team culture and as the club has emphasised this year, playing for the badge.

Ironbark

Not a fan at all. So bland. Big disappointment after how good our FFA kit looked. Only upside is like Rowdy said, lots of yellow.
See I liked the FFA kit for the meaning - but definitely not the look. I know the emotion it brings up but I don't think it actually looks good

(EDIT: I know a lot of people do like it, I'm just saying I don't like the look. Click disagree if you like but that doesn't make sense - disagreeing suggests you think I'm confused about my own aesthetic opinion)

Yorkshire Mariners FC

completely different .... you're kidding right ? !!

Last season's 'bar-code' jersey
....... IS THIS SEASON'S 'bar-code-sleeve'
- plain & simple.

Lazy design, lost opportunity imho.
- but hey ... we've had worst. Nothing to be kicking the cat about.

The only thing I like about it is the return to our original 'Yellow'

Yes, the return to yellow after whatever the horrid version was last season is a step in the right direction. Predominantly yellow, another tick.
The sleave- ouch.

Forum Phoenix

The new shirt looks like MC paid the designer 10% upfront and then refused to cough up the rest. So the designer reciprocated by only doing 10% of the shirt.

Adz, can we please divide the forum into people who like the new kit and people who do not. We shall communicate via the people who are indifferent. I find it impossible to share digital space with people who like different things than me.

Thanks. FP

:tophat:

FFC Mariner

Having a beer with Shaun tonite (cheers mate :cheers:) asked where's the away kit ??

Just waiting for final design to be sorted, as there has been a late change in that we have NEW! Away Day Sponsor:
View attachment 1455

The link with former Mariner, Maty Ryan helped with securing the deal. Maty has recently been the face of 'MATE' in all of their TV, Print & Digital marketing. The company is based out of Western Sydney.

The Away jersey will be solid Navy with the exact same sleeve as the kit launched tonite at Terrigal, with the green 'MATE' logo on front.

Shaun said that last years Away Day sponsor, 'State Road Constructions', haven't reduced the $ value of their financial support of CCM, those $$'s have just been shifted over to the funding of the CCM Academy.
- a great outcome for the kids coming through the Academy.
Red kit. He needs to make that happen

Wombat

I picked up a shirt from the previous season for $10 at the game at Pluim.
Also got a pink shirt at the same time.

Not a fan of last season's shirt or the new one.

I got 2 pairs of shorts for $10 at that game Pete. Got roped in to massaging Bikini Girl's injured hand and left the friggin shorts on the table when i left.
I will be buying the new shirt.....its growing on me a little bit.

bikinigirl

I got 2 pairs of shorts for $10 at that game Pete. Got roped in to massaging Bikini Girl's injured hand and left the friggin shorts on the table when i left.

. shit. sorry!

. if it's any consolation the massage hurt

Pirate Pete

Actually I'm a bit annoyed. I should have picked up some shorts too.

Maybe I'll get this seasons shirt in a couple of years time for $10 at a pre season game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami