• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

nebakke

f**ked if I know anymore... Got curious and had nothing better to do on lunch break, so looked closer at the Tommy Oar smoke pic again, and it looks to me like it's a blue shoulder/sleeve on that, which wouldn't match this one but actually could look like the other one which I said I didn't think it looked like at first, so who knows...
I still don't mind the stripey sleeve thing though - looks a bit like the Denmark uniform that the team wore in '92, as per my avatar, so I guess that's nice :)

shipwreck

Actually rate the new one...

Kind of a dick move for DDS to post it and comment it as the new kit knowing the reveal was about to come.

turbo

I can’t see any of the players being dumb enough to post that with the event coming up if legit and not sanctioned. Pretty crappy resolution so maybe it’s a bit of a teaser from the club or the rejected kit mentioned by someone else.
I’ve got the 16/17 kit, I don’t see any point changing it for one wth a different shade of yellow and a striped shoulder. Would have brought the striped one if it wasn’t a horrendous season and never warmed to the barcode, also a shitty season. I should have picked up the away kit.

rbakersmith

At this point it looks like I'm sticking with the white kit from last year, neither of those options particularly appeal to me.

Now if they were to release the FFA Cup kit...

Wombat

I'm not interested in a Coasties kit unless its the away strip.

I will wait to see. Unless its horrible like the Palm Tree then I will buy the new one.

Of the two viewed tonight....No Diggity's kit is better than the first one. First one needed two symetrical sleeves i feel.

turbo

It’s the fifa leak kit. doesn’t look terrible in the video but pretty meh. Missed opportunity and I feel like the red herring kit was probably more interesting. Will save me some cash updating. Does anyone know when we get the other two?

Edit - I guess that means the away leak is right as well so it’s just the third kit.

Last edited:

Holy

It’s horrible, it only just beats the palm tree kit. I won’t be parting with my hard earned for it

scottmac

Suspended
The only thing id say is if your going to do the sleeve do both. I'm not sure who is behind all these designs not being symmetrical but they need to stop it. Give us a classic kit. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
I don't hate it but it could be better.

Holy

“I’m not sure who is behind all these designs not being symmetrical but they need to stop it. Give us a classic kit. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.”

I couldn’t agree more with this part of your post

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred