• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Forum Phoenix

Duric was horrible tonight. Deservedly hooked by Staj
Hopefully a blip not another dud

Yeah, very hot and cold. Well, luke warm and cold.

Doesn't look fit or mentally sharp yet. Hoping that comes soon. Otherwise Nisbet offers fluency that any good midfield needs. Especially one mostly made up of smaller tricky ball to feet kind of attacking players like ours.

marinermick

Thought Djuric’s work rate was outstanding. In a midfield that was busy going forward (Desilva, Oar, Silvera) he was the only one putting the hard yards in defence. He really did play a box to box role and visibly tired as a result. He should have had an assist in the first two minutes if Simon read his sublime pass and was denied a goal through the save of the night.

Tevor

Thought Djuric’s work rate was outstanding. In a midfield that was busy going forward (Desilva, Oar, Silvera) he was the only one putting the hard yards in defence. He really did play a box to box role and visibly tired as a result. He should have had an assist in the first two minutes if Simon read his sublime pass and was denied a goal through the save of the night.
Exactly and it was a super save from Weir to deny the free kick, he looks to be good enough to slot a few of those this season. Simons read of that pass sums up where he is at as a Striker and not an acceptable level in my opinion. Hume played out of their skins and didn’t fatigue as much as other NPL teams they were fresh after a two week break from a full season of fitness. That being said we didn’t take our chances again.

Michael

Duric was fine.
Mostly good I thought, got surprised by the quality of a few of the Hume players like everyone of our players did.
His yellow card was necessary in that moment but also hampered how hard he could go in the tackle from that point.
He will be brilliant for us. Show patience if you think otherwise.

Forum Phoenix

Yeah I didn’t think he was bad, but clearly tired. Agree he was working hard. should have said he’s not fully fit yet. Missed quite a few passes once he tired which is what I was most disappointed by.

nebakke

Not sure where to post this. Mariners kits allegedly leaked by Fifa

The 'smoke' shot of Tommy Oar on the facebook page, makes it look to me like there are stripes on the torso so I expect not, but I actually wouldn't mind either of those kits - something new and altogether different, without it being palm trees...

marinerbhoy

How did they get it so wrong for a second year in a row? It's really not that hard. So i guess the club has given up in trying to build some sort of strip tradition with the stripes? We had a fantastic kit two seasons ago which was overwhelming voted as the favourite. Why is the club doing this?

At least it looks like the fluro has been given the boot.

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

disappointing for the club if these leaks are accurate - I really liked the smoke campaign. I don't mind these, though you get a better sense from an actual real life pic.

turbo

If those fifa leaks are accurate it’ll save me some coin, was intending to update my shirt this year but the striped arm just looks stupid. Big downgrade on what was a really nice away kit last year too. If that’s the design they landed on I’d hate to see the ones they thought looked worse.

turbo

Nix home kit. Would have much preferred something like that with navy trim if we wanted to go more yellow and still do stripes. That’s th direction the sticker in the membership pack suggested we were going too.

nebakke

Nix home kit. Would have much preferred something like that with navy trim if we wanted to go more yellow and still do stripes. That’s th direction the sticker in the membership pack suggested we were going too.

I rather like the Nix away kit, not a huge fan of the home kit, it just looks sort of dirty I think and in our colors it would've ended up looking green I reckon.

NoDiggity

Or this could be the “shit kit” that got sent back to be re-done and DDS is trolling us all b4 the reveal tomorrow night

turbo

That one would line up with the stickers that were sent out. I can live with that, better than the one pyjama sleeve

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred