• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Late change to coaches. UPDATE FRIDAY AFTERNOON PLEASE READ

Andy

password said:
we will, i will guarentee jets supports will easily out number mariners

cookiesesamestreetpw7.jpg

marconigirl

password said:
Sorry to break it to you guys, but you lot are going on about a whole 15 buses.... newcastle supporters have filled 55!!!! i repeat 55!!!!!!!!! buses (36 organised by the squadron and the rest from private charters)

up the jets!

There are alot of supporters that live down Sydney way and in Sydney... There is no point in going up to Gosford to come all the way back down... Hence, you may have an apparent *55 buses* but the Mariners have 15 buses, trains and people driving from Sydney and the Coast and a few smart Newcastle residents that support the mariners...
Hence... There will still be more Mariner supporters (including all the Sydney fans that will be supporting the Mariners as they despise the Jets)...

meldraco

password said:

Nearly one tenth of the Central Coasts 300,000 strong population will make the journey south on Sunday (quote from  A League website)

now if my maths is correct that would be nearly 30,000 mariners supporters....SFS capacity is 45,000?

FFC Mariner

Wont be 30,000 people (wish it was). 15 - 20,000 tops but that is still a fantastic effort.

8 -10,000 scum bogans and the rest will be locals

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
Wont be 30,000 people (wish it was). 15 - 20,000 tops but that is still a fantastic effort.

8 -10,000 scum bogans and the rest will be locals

Haven't you read their forums? They're taking about 500,000 people. ::)

password

and you dont think a heap of newcastle supporters wont be catching the train, i for 1 am,

and everyone i know is going by train aswell

Part_Timer

password said:
and you dont think a heap of newcastle supporters wont be catching the train, i for 1 am,

and everyone i know is going by train aswell

and the pissing contest continues......why worry about us and what we are doin... go away for aslong as possible and worry about your team

Ted

What's better than seeing one disappointed jest fan? Seeing 55 coaches worth of disappointed jest fans with an extra long drive home to think about it!

bjw

bjw
there are more than 3 trains departing from the coast
plus coaches
plus countless people driving to hornsby and catching a train from there
Plus all the people driving

think its gonna be more the 2, 600..

batman

Seeing as it takes 4 jets to squeak the same noise as one Marinator 4yr old. I think we'll have little to worry about.

password

password said:

And again I was right, more supporters, better support..
Squadron owned the stadium tonight.....

ps: whoever says otherwise is honetsly, delusional

password

I am on mine at the same time,

plus just like to see what all the ppl that said the jets are shite , marinaers will win etc etc ahve tos ay,,

ps: i especially want to see what jocwa has to say, what ever he posts usually gives me a few laughs

Pokes

password said:
I am on mine at the same time,

plus just like to see what all the ppl that said the jets are shite , marinaers will win etc etc ahve tos ay,,

ps: i especially want to see what jocwa has to say, what ever he posts usually gives me a few laughs

If you just like to see, why not read it and go away?

Grow up. Seriously, you're not doing yourself any favours. You must be pretty bored and shit to create an account and troll.

priorpeter

password said:
password said:

And again I was right, more supporters, better support..
Squadron owned the stadium tonight.....

ps: whoever says otherwise is honetsly, delusional

F**k off you bastard, bogan troll.

honestly, get a life.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members