• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Late change to coaches. UPDATE FRIDAY AFTERNOON PLEASE READ

Timmah

Alicia said:
Omni said:
There's also another 2 coaches coming from the northern end of the coast, so that's 12 coaches, that I know of, full of Mariners fans, not to mention the carriage loads on the trains.

My sister was also advised that Gosford Town Centre was organising one.  So that's 13.

That's a mini-bus that one... only 19 people. My boss is on it lol.

batman

There is 16 seats still available on the coaches. The Ticket office will obviously carry on selling untill these few remaining seats are gone.

Thanks

Charles
CCLC

batman

Yes Eggy, but you will have to pay the full $25 seat price. Just make sure you let them know myou will not be travelling down with them.

Charles
CCLC

Deej

16 buses is a great effort...........Newcastle have 24 I think but most of the Marinators will be catching the train.

brett

That would be some convoy.

Well done to CCLC and to Newcastle as well for their effort. To think that the yellow river that flowed up Foveaux in season 1 will be twice as big this time is a scary thought.

Bex

I live at Mardi. Can someone tell me the best bus to catch that still has 4 seats available?

I was going to drive to save money (company car, free petrol), but the bus trip looks like it will be an event in itself. Not to mention the fact that I won't have to stuff around getting out of the parking area and catching public buses between the carpark and moore park.

Deej

moses said:
jets have 55 buses and counting, full size not the mini jobs .

If true good on em.......most Mariners fans are driving or catching the train like we usually do for a Sydney game.

Personally I believe the person I spoke to via PM last night who advised 24 were booked

adz

Staff member
just another one of those pissing contests... btw we have 55,000 buses going, one for each of us

moses

adz said:
just another one of those pissing contests... btw we have 55,000 buses going, one for each of us
Most threads started around here are pissing contests,what would you guys do without the jets?
Self hate?

FFC Mariner

moses said:
adz said:
Most threads started around here are pissing contests,what would you guys do without the jets?
Self hate?

Of course Newcastle people need buses to get to the GF. How are they going to steal that many cars???

Most of them are too young to drive anyway

batman

The coach seats are now full. That totals one million coaches leaving from CCLC. Departing at 7.30am this morning and continuing on through the night. :piralaugh:

Thanks for getting behind this, and thanks to Micheal from Tiketek, one man who took it on himself to help the Mariners supporters follow the best team in the Land. :thumbup:

Charles
CCLC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred