• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Late change to coaches. UPDATE FRIDAY AFTERNOON PLEASE READ

adz

Staff member
moses said:
adz said:
just another one of those pissing contests... btw we have 55,000 buses going, one for each of us
...what would you guys do without the jets?

probably turn our attentions south. and thank God every day for the absence of the jets.

bikinigirl

. batman have you got your eateries sorted for sunday? with 50 million catching the bus (or several hundred anyway) i suspect its going to be a busy lunch period at your fine dining establishments

batman

One of the Newcastle coaches have dropped out CCLC ticket office have snapped it up. Thirty seats are left. Leaving at 2.00pm.

Charles
CCLC

batman

Yes thanks Bikinigirl, eveyone is allowed one cracker and half a glass of water for the cheap price of $35 per serve ;)

Other than that we're ready for you. :thumbup:

Thanks again

Charles
CCLC

Atomic

Hi, I rang the Ticketek office at CCLC and was advised that is was almost impossible to catch the train down and the bus back. Is this really the case???

batman

You will have as I think I put on earlier, buy the ticket $25. Let them know you will not be travelling down. He will give you the name of the coach company you are travelling on.

Please remember the resposibility for finding the coach after will be yours. There will be quite a lot of coaches and finding your one could be difficult. No responsibility will be taken if you miss it.

Coaches will have no control where they will be told to drop off or pick up when there. You will not be allowed to join a coach that you are not ticketed for.

Thats the best that can be done.

Charles
CCLC

password

Sorry to break it to you guys, but you lot are going on about a whole 15 buses.... newcastle supporters have filled 55!!!! i repeat 55!!!!!!!!! buses (36 organised by the squadron and the rest from private charters)

up the jets!

sharris

Hi,
Are their any coach seats left. If so how much are they, what time does it leave and who do I have to contact????

kevrenor

password said:
Sorry to break it to you guys, but you lot are going on about a whole 15 buses.... newcastle supporters have filled 55!!!! i repeat 55!!!!!!!!! buses (36 organised by the squadron and the rest from private charters)

up the jets!

55 buses is about 2,900 people - Haven't heard about trains up your way?

P

Pete

kevrenor said:
password said:

up the jets!

But we'll be first to the best parking spot!

coolbus.jpg

password

kevrenor said:
password said:

up the jets!

I was posting that in reference to all the people how 15 buses is amazing and how the 'marinators' will own sydney etc etc

clearly the jets supports have out done your lot by a rather large margin

kevrenor

password said:
kevrenor said:
password said:
up the jets!
I was posting that in reference to all the people how 15 buses is amazing and how the 'marinators' will own sydney etc etc
clearly the jets supports have out done your lot by a rather large margin

We shall see on the day, shan't we?

Marinerchick

password said:
we will, i will guarentee jets supports will easily out number mariners

You may say that but doesnt mean its true!
you probably alot more of ours are catching trains down
!!! GO MARINERS!!!!

bikinigirl

. guys have two coach tickets for sale departing CCLC @ 1:15pm

. they are from friends whose personal circumstances have changed, please pm if interested (will also post in gf trading post)

marinermick

password said:
we will, i will guarentee jets supports will easily out number mariners

so you should

newcastle has double the population of the coast

it would be embarassing if you don't

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads