• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Late change to coaches. UPDATE FRIDAY AFTERNOON PLEASE READ

batman

Hi, due to the fact the CCLC ticket office has now filled 8 coaches. Michael has had to order two more coaches from Sydney.

This will make a small change to seat prices. The family ticket is now $90 up from$80.

All seats are now $25 and no discounts for children or pensioners

There will be no more discount for Mariners members.

This is due to extra charges from the coach company for having having to make four trips. It's still an excellant deal and will be the last two coaches that will be booked.

So get in ASAP for the safesty way to enjoy the game.

Charles
CCLC

B

bakery5

8 coaches filled up, top work. :thumbup:

On Sunday, the Mariners will become the biggest and the best team in Australia!!

Jeff (LouMacari)

Charles and Mick (ticketek) great work guys. and thank you!

One would have thought that when the FFA decided to move OUR GF they would have organised something?....but.....sweet FFA!

P

Pete

8 Coaches full, with another 2 to fill. Wow, 10 coaches that's great.

Congrats to those who organised it. Maybe you should apply for a job in public relations with the FFA, obviously they have NO ONE doing that job!

brett

Pete said:

Congrats to those who organised it. Maybe you should apply for a job in public relations with the FFA, obviously they have NO ONE doing that job!

You would think they have a crack team of people who have the task of making everything as bad as possible for all fans. It surely can't just be coincidence!

brett

By the way, when I see this thread title I get a little hope in my heart that the Jets have switched from van Egmond to John Kosmina so they would be guaranteed to choke again. ;D

FFC Mariner

brett said:
Pete said:

You would think they have a crack team of people who have the task of making everything as bad as possible for all fans. It surely can't just be coincidence!

Have you ever met and spoken to any of these idiots?? Rugger people with marketing degrees. Fan culture knowledge or experience = nil.

Move a GF and make no allowance for travel?? What a great idea. Using ANZ and keeping prices down to sell more tickets and aim at the disenfranchised West?? Too freakin hard.

batman

You're not going to believe this but there are now 15 coaches going to Sydney. The demand was so great he had to order a further 5 coaches from Sydney :vhappy:

There are still seats available, but you will have to come in to book your seat. Unfortunately the eftpos facility has crashed in his office.

So you have till 5.00pm today for the best way to get to the match in comfort :grouphug: 

All the above prices ect apply.

MY GOD...SYDNEY WILL NOT KNOW WHATS HIT THEM :pirashoot:

Thanks
Charles
CCLC

batman

Just in.

Due to the huge number of coaches departure times have now been put on a timetable.

1. 1.15pm 3 coaches.

2. 1.30pm 2 coaches.

3. 1.45pm 3 coaches.

4. 2.00pm 2 coaches.

5. 2.15pm 2 coaches.

6. 2.30pm 3 coaches.

Any one meeting friends down their the coaches will be arriving at the southern end of the precinct.

Thanks

Charles
CCLC

RobC

Hi Charles, the Marinators bus scheduled to leave at 2
is that still leaving at 2 ? Or do we just jump on any old bus?

batman

Good point.

You can jump on any of the buses leaving at 2.00pm. There are now buses leaving earlier, but you will still have to leave at the time on your ticket.

Thanks for asking

Charles
CCLC

bikinigirl

. sorry charles a little confused about the times on the tickets

. when purchased 2:30 was all that was available

. does this mean we can't catch an earlier coach?

Omni

There's also another 2 coaches coming from the northern end of the coast, so that's 12 coaches, that I know of, full of Mariners fans, not to mention the carriage loads on the trains.

batman

Yes, sorry bikini girl you will have to go on the ticket time stated. It would be chaos otherwise.

Sorry again.

Charles
CCLC

Alicia

Omni said:
There's also another 2 coaches coming from the northern end of the coast, so that's 12 coaches, that I know of, full of Mariners fans, not to mention the carriage loads on the trains.

My sister was also advised that Gosford Town Centre was organising one.  So that's 13.

Atomic

Hey Charles, what about the trip home? My beloved and I want to catch the "yellow train" down to Sydney and do the walk / pub crawl from Central up to the stadium. I've bought bus tickets as well with the intention of getting a bus home. After the match, do we just jump on any Central Coast bound bus or are there assigned busses? If so, how will we know which one to get on?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred