• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Killarney U14Bs

Ted

3rd position now eh? yes he was watching the game and his excuse for losing is your excuse for winning, lol....

Ted

RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:
3rd position now eh? yes he was watching the game and his excuse for losing is your excuse for winning, lol....

do you have the table

They have you sitting in 2nd place as 2 games were washed out and not played. These are supposed to be rescheduled for a later date, but if they do the same thing as last year, they will be called draws resulting in 1 point each, thus dropping you to third behind Kanwal.

East Gossy had the Bye, Umina beat Berkeley Vale 4-3, Toukley beat Kariong 2-0 with Killarney v Ourimbah and Doylo v Kanwal yet to play...

But as I said last year washout games were classed as draws which is a bit unfair. I'd much prefer to play and have a crack at the 3 points on offer, lose and get zilch than to be handed a 1 point draw while other teams do play games and get a chance at 3 points or have a bye and are guaranteed 3 points.

Also wish this rain would piss off so we can train.....

offtheball

MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but wash outs were only called draws where the whole round was washed out. If some games are played then the wash outs have to be rescheduled.

do you have the table

They have you sitting in 2nd place as 2 games were washed out and not played. These are aupposed to be rescheduled for a later date, but if they do the same thing as last year, they will be called draws resulting in 1 point each, thus dropping you to third behind Kanwal.

East Gossy had the Bye, Umina beat Berkeley Vale 4-3, Toukley beat Kariong 2-0 with Killarney v Ourimbah and Doylo v Kanwal yet to play...

But as I said last year washout games were classed as draws which is a bit unfair. I'd much prefer to play and have a crack at the 3 points on offer, lose and get zilch than to be handed a 1 point draw while other teams do play games and get a chance at 3 points or have a bye and are guaranteed 3 points.

Ted

offtheball said:
MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

do you have the table

They have you sitting in 2nd place as 2 games were washed out and not played. These are aupposed to be rescheduled for a later date, but if they do the same thing as last year, they will be called draws resulting in 1 point each, thus dropping you to third behind Kanwal.

Correct me if i'm wrong but wash outs were only called draws where the whole round was washed out. If some games are played then the wash outs have to be rescheduled.

I truely hope that is the case. Any idea on how they reschedule wash out games? Are they midweek night games? If they leave them to the end of the year the points table is pretty much incorrect throughout the season.

dwight

offtheball said:
Usually play them as soon as is practicable on a Sunday.

Or at nighttime midweek at a field with lights ie pluim, the entrance etc only issue is that they might can the whole round - likely scenario as sunday was a complete washout.

Ted

dwight said:
offtheball said:
Usually play them as soon as is practicable on a Sunday.

Or at nighttime midweek at a field with lights ie pluim, the entrance etc only issue is that they might can the whole round - likely scenario as sunday was a complete washout.

Sundays will suck as we have dual registered players who usually play a game on sundays already. We could 'borrow' players but this isn't a great option and I'd much prefer to have the whole team play the game as they would have on Sat if the game went ahead.

A midweek night match would be pretty sweet though..

To call it a complete washout would be unfair on those that played and won their games and it would give the ones that lost a leg up with 1 undeserved point. Best option is to play the wash out games ASAP I guess...

Kareem

From my knowledge...Saturday games WILL be replayed!!!
Sunday games...they will work out some way for PL and Div1 Grade games to be replayed but little hope for AA.
But I also just realised that I will be missing my 2 girls on Sunday...which is annoying...but I can pull up 2 best players from 12B's for that game!

mariners4ever

Kareem said:
Sunday games...they will work out some way for PL and Div1 Grade games to be replayed but little hope for AA.
But I also just realised that I will be missing my 2 girls on Sunday...which is annoying...but I can pull up 2 best players from 12B's for that game!

do you know anything about the friday night games that got washed out kareem??

RADINHO

MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

do you have the table

They have you sitting in 2nd place as 2 games were washed out and not played. These are supposed to be rescheduled for a later date, but if they do the same thing as last year, they will be called draws resulting in 1 point each, thus dropping you to third behind Kanwal.

Do u get 3 points for a bye?

Kareem

mariners4ever said:
Kareem said:

hmmm...considering a lot of games got played they will almost 100% get replayed but there was discussion end of last year about when! Considering quite a few play Sunday football, and/or party Saturday night etc. I heard something bout midweek games- I assume that would be most likely atm.
But they have to replay iot (in order to be fair)

offtheball

RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

do you have the table

No

RADINHO

offtheball said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

do you have the table

No

It says on marinaTeds table we do

mariners4ever

Kareem said:
mariners4ever said:
Kareem said:

hmmm...considering a lot of games got played they will almost 100% get replayed but there was discussion end of last year about when! Considering quite a few play Sunday football, and/or party Saturday night etc. I heard something bout midweek games- I assume that would be most likely atm.
But they have to replay iot (in order to be fair)

i agree as my game gosford city against wyong in the 17B's was the only washed out game in our grade

Ted

RADINHO said:
offtheball said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

do you have the table

No

It says on marinaTeds table we do

hmm my bad  :-\
You get no points for a bye...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members