• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Killarney U14Bs

Ted

RADINHO said:
oh well the kariong team u beat in the finals last year have got a full squad and its got lots of new reps in it.

whether we win or lose this year wont change this outcome and if you DO have few new 'reps' playing then i expect you to take home the GF I guess!

RADINHO

MarinaTed said:
Thanks. Never know we may pick up one or two decent players early into the season.....

hopefully and i dont even know why i have this rivalry with u i think it is because when i joined the team all the last year players corrupted my mind on how killarney ruined their title ambitions.

Ted

RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:
Thanks. Never know we may pick up one or two decent players early into the season.....

hopefully and i dont even know why i have this rivalry with u i think it is because when i joined the team all the last year players corrupted my mind on how killarney ruined their title ambitions.

Understandable, but it was also our title ambitions too. Lucky for us we won. We didnt lose one game all season last year (trials included) and our prime striker had a tally of 51 goals for the season. Not a bad effort.

But going from that in 07 to struggling to field a squad in 08 is certainly a wake up call...

RADINHO

MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

Understandable, but it was also our title ambitions too. Lucky for us we won. We didnt lose one game all season last year (trials included) and our prime striker had a tally of 51 goals for the season. Not a bad effort.

But going from that in 07 to struggling to field a squad in 08 is certainly a wake up call...

WoW congratulations i did not hear that side of the story!

Ted

[size=40pt]PLAYER/S REQUIRED[/size]

If we are to have a decent season this year we need to get players on the pitch. Someone has to know a 14 year old (around the Killarney area) that has some talent and hasn't registered yet for some reason or another! Anyone?  :-\

RADINHO

What You also can do Marinated is also get players from u13 Lighting, Thunder or Penang F.C and persuade them to come and play a higher level of physical football because so far we have got two players through that method and they are almost indispensible to the club but we have had a player having problems from being released by the club.

Ted

If we could get our CM back from last year from the Thunder we'd have half a chance. But I can't see that happening even if he isn't getting game time with the CCT....

Good news for us is we are back to 10 players now...

Ted

offtheball said:
I thought Thunder kids could dual register?

Not sure, if possible I guess it would depend on the parents financial situation. Paying the rego fee of half a grand (not sure of exact cost, but I know its close) to play rep ball then also registering to play local comp is something most parents cannot afford to do.

We do have a quality team, (as proven by our NIL ALL half time score line against a full a strength Kariong with only 9 players) but to remain competitive we need 11 on the pitch and at least 1 reserve. 2 would be great.

Its a shame too, as this is pretty much the same side that went through last year undefeated (including trials and finals) with one of our strikers clocking in 51 goals. We topped over 100 goals for the season and conceded less than 1 goal per game and 10 points clear of 2nd place. With the drawn games resulting from wash outs, it was an outstanding result.

From this team though, one  decided to concentrate on surfing this year, one went to play for The Entrance SC and our play maker  went to CCT. Then with preseason injuries we lost 2 more.

2 games played already and we are sitting on the bottom of the table. Only early days yet though and if we can find one or two more players then we have a better chance at winning a few.

A couple of skilled defenders would be a great.....

Below is last years pointstable prior to finals....

Ted

The club has just dual registered three W14As (one is x lightning) to play in the 14Bs....  :thumbup:

Azza

RADINHO said:
Come on people they lose to kariong 10-0 they have to have a decent season sign up for him
We Only lost because we only had 9 players...

RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:
The club has just dual registered three W14As (one is x lightning) to play in the 14Bs....  :thumbup:

bout time too
And yeh it is about time so now we can actually run a full team and BEAT you like we did last year.....

RADINHO

Azza said:
RADINHO said:
Come on people they lose to kariong 10-0 they have to have a decent season sign up for him
We Only lost because we only had 9 players...

RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

bout time too
And yeh it is about time so now we can actually run a full team and BEAT you like we did last year.....

ooooooooh ok we will see

Azza

Did you know that we only had 9 players on the feild??
people do lose their energy you know because we had no subs and only 9 players and you couldnt get a goal in the first half....

RADINHO

Azza said:
Did you know that we only had 9 players on the feild??
people do lose their energy you know because we had no subs and only 9 players and you couldnt get a goal in the first half....

i asked if u were a watching not an excuse on why u lost

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred